Seven Stars is an autism boarding school that works with Montana teens that are experiencing social, emotional, and academic struggles. Unlike other autism boarding schools for Montana teens, Seven Stars provides comprehensive therapeutic programming in addition to accredited academic programming. Seven Stars has an innovative approach to working with teens on the spectrum, blending residential treatment services, adventure programming, and diagnostic services, all with a positive psychology philosophy.
Our top autism boarding school is not located in Montana, and instead is in Utah. Though we are in Utah, we help teens and families from all over. It is helpful to for Montana teens on the spectrum to be taken out of their day-to-day environment, as this helps create a break in the routines that many teens with autism are dependent upon. Although some parents may be hesitant about breaking the routines that their teens hold dearly, it’s important to note that habits and routines change over time. Breaking current routines can lead to healthier habits in the future.
At our premier autism boarding school for teens from Montana, we work with teens on the spectrum to help them achieve their goals. Through our program, teens develop the following skills:
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
– Self Directed: Adolescents understand what is important to them and how to meet these needs.
– Self-Worth: Adolescents improve their confidence and feelings of being unique and special.
– Self Motivated: Adolescents discover what motivates them and this helps them pursue their goals and interests.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Montana teens?
Parents never want to see their Montana child have difficulties in school or making friends. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Montana teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders, we provide a structured environment designed to improve the overall well being of our Montana students.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every aspect of our program is designed to help foster personal growth within teens.
To learn how Seven Stars can help your teen, call us at 844-601-1167 today!
When students are off-campus, they participate in exciting adventure activities which offer experiential learning and therapeutic opportunities. Not only do teens learn about their environment, they do so while partaking in fun activities such as rock climbing, backpacking, and skiing.
During their time at Seven Stars, students take part in many assessments that allow us to understand their unique strengths, instead of focusing on deficits. These functional and formal assessments may include a speech and language assessment, standardized tests, social skills evaluation, and a health and diet assessment.
Treatment programming is a mix of residential treatment and adventure outings. Residential treatment occurs on campus and has therapeutic, educational, and social programming components. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues related to Autism
– Family Conflict
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Developmental Immaturity
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Learning Issues.
– Refusing to go to school
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Issues related to trauma.
– Video Game Addiction
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Challenges related to ADHD
- A Deficit of Attention: Finding the Right ADHD Treatment for YouthAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a medical and therapeutic term that is being used to diagnose young adolescents when it comes to their uncontrolled behaviors. While the disorder has been noted over multiple medical logs over the span of 200 years, its familiarity and acceptance have only recently taken... Read more »
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- Uncharted Territory: Internet Safety for TeensIt is no secret that the internet has increasingly gained popularity, particularly in our youth. In fact, it is estimated that American teenagers spend an average of 9 hours per day online. This number is astounding, as it indicates the average teen spends more time online than they do on... Read more »