Seven Stars’ Admissions Process
Seven Stars’ program for children with Autism, ADHD/ADD and developmental learning disorders is here, today, to help you and your family find hope, the right solutions and the success you’ve been yearning to find for so many years.
Seven Stars’ program, for children with Autism, ADHD/ADD & developmental learning disorders, accepts boys and girls, ages 13 through 18, who might be:
- Struggling with neurodevelopmental issues including, but not limited to: Autism spectrum disorder (Autism and Aspergers), executive function deficits (ADHD/ADD) and learning disorders (language based and nonverbal).
- Present a variety of psychiatric, psychological, neurological, academic, behavioral and emotional issues, most likely to due to the above disorders and deficits, such as: school refusal, family problems, anxiety-related issues, avoidance, developmental immaturity, mood disorders, addiction (substance abuse, technology), adoption issues, sensory issues and trauma.
If this is your son or daughter, the next steps are at your fingertips. To start your child’s future at Seven Stars’ program for children with Autism, ADHD/ADD and other learning disorders, follow the admissions process below:
- Call us at +18446011167 to start your child’s journey with Seven Stars’ program for children with Autism, ADHD/ADD and other developmental learning disorders.
- Tour our program, or continue the discussion with our team to ensure the right fit.
- Set an enrollment date.
- Take a deep breath … because a plan is nearly in place and success is on the way.
Seven Stars Awaits
Apply now to Seven Stars’ program for children with Autism, ADHD/ADD and other developmental learning disorders! We promise to help your child discover their Seven Stars and help help you find the solutions, hope and success stories you’ve been yearning.