Seven Stars, an autism boarding school helping Wyoming teens ages 13-17, focuses on providing therapeutic support for autism spectrum disorder, processing issues, and ADHD. Our program offers Wyoming teens an accredited academic program along with therapeutic support. Many of the Wyoming teens we help have struggled in the past to make friends, and have acted out at home.
Our mission is to help Wyoming teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders reach their fullest potential. We believe in focusing on the strengths of students as opposed to weaknesses. Wyoming students build skills and confidence throughout their time at our program.
Although our autism boarding school is not located in Wyoming, we help families from all over the country achieve success. Located near Salt Lake City in Utah, our program is right next to some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the US.
Our autism boarding school’s proximity to outdoor adventure opportunities allows for students to partake in exciting activities such as canoeing, mountain climbing, and hiking. Adventure programming allows students to learn new skills in a supportive, stress-free setting. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help Wyoming students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Wyoming teens
Sending your child away from home at an autism boarding school is difficult for many families, but it may be the best option for your child. As an autism boarding school helping Wyoming teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. Over the course of the program, students transition between residential programming on campus and off campus adventures, which helps them break out of rigidity and step outside their comfort zone.
Every staff member is committed to helping each of our students achieve success during their time at our autism boarding school. Our therapeutic program is designed to heal the entire family system. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. We work with each family to better understand the family dynamics within each family system and create a communication plan moving forward to heal relationships.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. During your child’s stay with us, we carry out an extensive assessment process. Our assessments help determine the individual strengths of students. From the observations of our assessments, we are able to build a tailor made treatment plan for your child.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Academic failure.
– Feelings of Anxiety
– School Refusal
– Attachment Issues
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Family Problems
– Developmental Immaturity
– Issues related to Aspergers
– Technology Addiction
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Difficulties related to senses.
- Nurturing Potential: Celebrating ADHD Awareness Month with Discover Seven StarsOctober is not just a month of falling leaves and pumpkin spice lattes; it’s also ADHD Awareness Month, a time to recognize the challenges faced by individuals with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and celebrate the strides made in its understanding and treatment. At Discover Seven Stars, we stand at the forefront... Read more »
- A Compassionate Exploration: Understanding the Prevalence of Suicide and Suicidal Ideation Among Autistic/Spectrum TeensIn the tapestry of human experiences, diversity is the thread that weaves us together. Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) represents a beautiful variation in how individuals perceive and interact with the world. However, beneath the unique brilliance of those on the spectrum lies a complex reality often misunderstood by the general... Read more »
- Understanding the Evolution of Asperger’s Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Autism Spectrum DisorderDiagnostic criteria and classifications constantly evolve in psychology and psychiatry as our understanding of neurodevelopmental disorders deepens. One significant change in recent years was the reclassification of Asperger’s syndrome, which had long been recognized as a distinct condition. In this blog post, we will explore the journey of Asperger’s syndrome... Read more »