As an autism boarding school for Wisconsin teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. Along with an accredited academic curriculum, our program helps provide Wisconsin students with therapeutic support guided by expert staff. We help Wisconsin teens on the Autism Spectrum who are struggling with emotional, academic, and social difficulties.
Our mission is to help Wisconsin teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders reach their fullest potential. Rather than focusing on a student’s weaknesses, we focus on their strengths. By building skills and confidence through a strengths-based mentoring approach, we help Wisconsin students achieve lasting success.
Although our autism boarding school is not located in Wisconsin, we help families from all over the country achieve success. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Adventure programming allows students to learn new skills in a supportive, stress-free setting. Off-campus adventure outings help Wisconsin students build relationships skills and take steps out of their comfort zone.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Wisconsin teens
Finding the best therapeutic option for your teen working through the challenges of autism or another neurodevelopmental disorder can be a difficult journey. Seven Stars is an autism boarding school for Wisconsin teens that helps young people build confidence and the skills they’ll need to succeed back home. The clinical and academic curriculum at Seven Stars has been created to address the specific and individual needs of young people with neurodevelopmental issues and autism.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. All students undergo an assessment process throughout their time at the program. Our assessments help determine the individual strengths of students. We use the results from these assessments to create individualized therapeutic plans for each of our students.
All of our staff our devoted to helping your child become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Throughout the program, we focus on working with your family. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. We work with each family to better understand the family dynamics within each family system and create a communication plan moving forward to heal relationships.
At Seven Stars, we are a hybrid program that mixes residential school programming and clinical programming with off campus adventures. By switching between structured, home-like environments on campus and exciting adventures off campus, we help teens reach outside of their comfort zone.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Immaturity related to development
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Family Problems
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Learning Issues.
– Online Addiction
– Level 1 Autism
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Challenges related to ADHD
– School Refusal
– Struggling with academic success.
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »
- Puberty and Mental HealthChanging Physiology Our modern world puts a lot of pressure on developing children. We are seeing increased rates of stress, clinical depression, anxiety, poor coping mechanisms, and more. Moreover, puberty brings volatility in behavior, attitudes, and moods that can outwardly look like mental health issues. Puberty can be a difficult time... Read more »