As an autism boarding school for West Virginia teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides West Virginia teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. We help West Virginia teens on the Autism Spectrum who are struggling with emotional, academic, and social difficulties.
We aim to guide West Virginia adolescents who struggle with autism towards meeting their goals and discovering their dreams. We believe in focusing on the strengths of students as opposed to weaknesses. West Virginia students build skills and confidence throughout their time at our program.
Although our autism boarding school is not located in West Virginia, we help families from all over the country achieve success. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Outdoor adventure activities offer a unique learning experience in a fun, controlled setting. Off-campus adventure outings help West Virginia students build relationships skills and take steps out of their comfort zone.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for West Virginia teens
Parents seeking the most effective and transformative therapeutic solutions for their teen on the autism spectrum should consider autism boarding schools as an option. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for West Virginia teens, we understand how challenging the process of choosing the best program for your child can be. Our programming was specifically developed to meet the needs of young people on the autism spectrum.
Within our autism boarding school’s therapeutic model, we provide stabilization for families who specifically request those services. All students undergo an assessment process throughout their time at the program. These assessments help provide information about your child’s strengths and treatment needs. The results of our assessments are incorporated into your child’s treatment plan.
Every staff member is committed to helping each of our students achieve success during their time at our autism boarding school. Our therapeutic program is designed to heal the entire family system. Family programming is highly individualized based on your family’s specific needs. We work with each family to better understand the family dynamics within each family system and create a communication plan moving forward to heal relationships.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. By switching between structured, home-like environments on campus and exciting adventures off campus, we help teens reach outside of their comfort zone.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Level 1 Autism
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Adoption Issues
– Struggling with academic success.
– Online Addiction
– Family Conflict
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– School Refusal
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Autism-related issues
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Difficulties related to senses.
- Uncharted Territory: Internet Safety for TeensIt is no secret that the internet has increasingly gained popularity, particularly in our youth. In fact, it is estimated that American teenagers spend an average of 9 hours per day online. This number is astounding, as it indicates the average teen spends more time online than they do on... Read more »
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- Autism and Anxiety: Why Social Challenges May Be Causing the IssueWhen you first think of anxiety you may think of it as a relatively common disorder that many adults face on a regular basis. But, did you know that people on the autism spectrum show significantly higher rates of anxiety disorders than people who are not on the spectrum? Autism spectrum... Read more »