As an autism boarding school for West Virginia teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides West Virginia teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. We help West Virginia teens on the Autism Spectrum who are struggling with emotional, academic, and social difficulties.
We aim to guide West Virginia adolescents who struggle with autism towards meeting their goals and discovering their dreams. We believe in focusing on the strengths of students as opposed to weaknesses. West Virginia students build skills and confidence throughout their time at our program.
Although our autism boarding school is not located in West Virginia, we help families from all over the country achieve success. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Outdoor adventure activities offer a unique learning experience in a fun, controlled setting. Off-campus adventure outings help West Virginia students build relationships skills and take steps out of their comfort zone.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for West Virginia teens
Parents seeking the most effective and transformative therapeutic solutions for their teen on the autism spectrum should consider autism boarding schools as an option. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for West Virginia teens, we understand how challenging the process of choosing the best program for your child can be. Our programming was specifically developed to meet the needs of young people on the autism spectrum.
Within our autism boarding school’s therapeutic model, we provide stabilization for families who specifically request those services. All students undergo an assessment process throughout their time at the program. These assessments help provide information about your child’s strengths and treatment needs. The results of our assessments are incorporated into your child’s treatment plan.
Every staff member is committed to helping each of our students achieve success during their time at our autism boarding school. Our therapeutic program is designed to heal the entire family system. Family programming is highly individualized based on your family’s specific needs. We work with each family to better understand the family dynamics within each family system and create a communication plan moving forward to heal relationships.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. By switching between structured, home-like environments on campus and exciting adventures off campus, we help teens reach outside of their comfort zone.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Level 1 Autism
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Adoption Issues
– Struggling with academic success.
– Online Addiction
– Family Conflict
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– School Refusal
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Autism-related issues
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Difficulties related to senses.
- Brains of Teens with Autism Spectrum Disorder Work DifferentlyUnderstanding the developing mind and brain of a teenager with all of the changes they are going through can be extremely difficult. This difficulty can be compounded when you have a teen with Autism Spectrum Disorder as their brain works differently from neurotypical teenagers. To assist your teen as they... Read more »
- Teen Depression: Negative Academic, Social and Physical EffectsChildren with Autism Spectrum Disorder are four times more likely than their neurotypical counterparts to develop depression over the course of their lives. Because the rate of experiencing depression among kids with ASD is so high, it’s crucial to know the effects this can have on your child as well... Read more »
- How to Build Relationships and Improve Social Skills in Children with Asperger SyndromeMany teens with Asperger Syndrome need help to learn how to behave in different social situations. They may have the desire to interact with their peers, but not know how to engage with friends. They may also feel overwhelmed by the idea of new experiences. Building up social skills with... Read more »