As an autism boarding school for Utah teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides Utah teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps Utah teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
We aim to guide Utah adolescents who struggle with autism towards meeting their goals and discovering their dreams. Instead of focusing on weaknesses and shortcomings, we focus on strengths and positive feedback. Our strengths-based mentoring approach helps Utah students build important skills and boosts their self-confidence.
Our autism boarding school is located in Utah, but we help families from across the country. As a Utah autism boarding school, we are surrounded by some of the most beautiful mountain ranges and bodies of water in the country.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Adventure programming allows students to learn new skills in a supportive, stress-free setting. During these outings, Utah students are able to get outside of their comfort zone and improve their social skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Utah teens
Finding the best therapeutic option for your teen working through the challenges of autism or another neurodevelopmental disorder can be a difficult journey. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Utah teens, we understand how challenging the process of choosing the best program for your child can be. Our programming was specifically developed to meet the needs of young people on the autism spectrum.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. All students undergo an assessment process throughout their time at the program. Our assessments help determine the individual strengths of students. From the observations of our assessments, we are able to build a tailor made treatment plan for your child.
Each of our dedicated team members have the expertise and compassion needed to help your child find success. Throughout the program, we focus on working with your family. Family programming is highly individualized based on your family’s specific needs. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. By switching between structured, home-like environments on campus and exciting adventures off campus, we help teens reach outside of their comfort zone.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Not attending school
– Issues related to trauma.
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Attachment Issues
– Mood Disorders
– Video Game Addiction
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Family Problems
– Autism-related issues
– Feelings of Anxiety
- Tips for Keeping The Holidays with the Family Stress-FreeHome for the Holidays For so many, the holidays are a time of joy and reconnection with those that don’t get to be visited often. The holidays can be a stressful time for families, especially when mental health issues are involved. In order to make the most of this special time... Read more »
- Discover Seven Stars: A Transformational Approach to Helping Struggling Teens ThriveThe journey from adolescence to adulthood can be challenging, especially for struggling teens who face various emotional, behavioral, and academic difficulties. Discover Seven Stars has emerged as a beacon of hope for parents and guardians seeking effective therapeutic solutions for their teens. Discover Seven Stars is a pioneering residential treatment... Read more »
- Creating a Supportive Environment for Your LGBTQ+ and Autistic TeenAdolescence is a period of self-discovery and identity formation. For LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, and others) teens and those with autism, this journey can be uniquely challenging due to the distinctive experiences and obstacles they encounter. For a teen who is LGBTQ+ and autistic, the combination of the... Read more »