Seven Stars is an autism boarding school which helps Pennsylvania teens on the autism spectrum build healthy coping skills and prepare for the future. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides Pennsylvania teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps Pennsylvania teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
Our goal is to provide Pennsylvania teens with a nurturing environment where they can work towards reaching their goals and feeling successful. Instead of focusing on weaknesses and shortcomings, we focus on strengths and positive feedback. Our strengths-based mentoring approach helps Pennsylvania students build important skills and boosts their self-confidence.
Our autism boarding school is located away from Pennsylvania, but we help families from across the country. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Adventure programming allows students to learn new skills in a supportive, stress-free setting. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help Pennsylvania students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Pennsylvania teens
Parents seeking the most effective and transformative therapeutic solutions for their teen on the autism spectrum should consider autism boarding schools as an option. As an autism boarding school helping Pennsylvania teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
The unique programming of our autism boarding school utilizes a mixture of academic, clinical, and adventure programming to help students develop important skills. Alternating between a residential, structure setting and off campus adventure activities helps students learn to adapt to new things and break outside of what they are comfortable with.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. Assessments help target and better understand your child’s strengths and individualized needs. We use the results from these assessments to create individualized therapeutic plans for each of our students.
All of our staff our devoted to helping your child become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Throughout the program, we focus on working with your family. That being said, family programming at Seven Stars is based on the individual needs of your family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Adoption Issues
– Learning Issues.
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Issues related to Aspergers
– Sensory Issues.
– School Refusal
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Issues related to trauma.
– Online Addiction
– Family Conflict
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Developmental Immaturity
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Brains of Teens with Autism Spectrum Disorder Work DifferentlyUnderstanding the developing mind and brain of a teenager with all of the changes they are going through can be extremely difficult. This difficulty can be compounded when you have a teen with Autism Spectrum Disorder as their brain works differently from neurotypical teenagers. To assist your teen as they... Read more »
- Struggling with School: How To Help Teens on the SpectrumAdolescence can present many challenges for teens on the spectrum, and falling behind academically can put additional stress and pressure on both students and their families. In addition to low grades, poor performance in school can leave teens feeling defeated and depressed, with ASD teens nearly three times more likely... Read more »
- The Benefits of Trying New HobbiesHave you ever found yourself feeling like every day is Groundhog Day? You do the same activities, watch the same shows, cook the same meals. It feels boring and uninspiring, but you can’t quite figure out how to break out of that rut. Trying a new activity can be the... Read more »