Seven Stars is an autism boarding school which helps Pennsylvania teens on the autism spectrum build healthy coping skills and prepare for the future. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides Pennsylvania teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps Pennsylvania teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
Our goal is to provide Pennsylvania teens with a nurturing environment where they can work towards reaching their goals and feeling successful. Instead of focusing on weaknesses and shortcomings, we focus on strengths and positive feedback. Our strengths-based mentoring approach helps Pennsylvania students build important skills and boosts their self-confidence.
Our autism boarding school is located away from Pennsylvania, but we help families from across the country. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Adventure programming allows students to learn new skills in a supportive, stress-free setting. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help Pennsylvania students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Pennsylvania teens
Parents seeking the most effective and transformative therapeutic solutions for their teen on the autism spectrum should consider autism boarding schools as an option. As an autism boarding school helping Pennsylvania teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
The unique programming of our autism boarding school utilizes a mixture of academic, clinical, and adventure programming to help students develop important skills. Alternating between a residential, structure setting and off campus adventure activities helps students learn to adapt to new things and break outside of what they are comfortable with.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. Assessments help target and better understand your child’s strengths and individualized needs. We use the results from these assessments to create individualized therapeutic plans for each of our students.
All of our staff our devoted to helping your child become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Throughout the program, we focus on working with your family. That being said, family programming at Seven Stars is based on the individual needs of your family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Adoption Issues
– Learning Issues.
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Issues related to Autism
– Sensory Issues.
– School Refusal
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Issues related to trauma.
– Online Addiction
– Family Conflict
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Developmental Immaturity
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism and Anxiety: Why Social Challenges May Be Causing the IssueWhen you first think of anxiety you may think of it as a relatively common disorder that many adults face on a regular basis. But, did you know that people on the autism spectrum show significantly higher rates of anxiety disorders than people who are not on the spectrum? Autism spectrum... Read more »
- How to talk to your child about Autism and LGBT issuesConversations About Autism and LGBT Issues Don’t Have to be Difficult Not everyone is well versed in explaining complex conversations to their children. Sometimes prep work is needed or time to let them explore the topic at hand so they can have some questions in mind. There are a few things... Read more »
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »