Seven Stars is an autism boarding school which helps Pennsylvania teens on the autism spectrum build healthy coping skills and prepare for the future. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides Pennsylvania teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps Pennsylvania teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
Our goal is to provide Pennsylvania teens with a nurturing environment where they can work towards reaching their goals and feeling successful. Instead of focusing on weaknesses and shortcomings, we focus on strengths and positive feedback. Our strengths-based mentoring approach helps Pennsylvania students build important skills and boosts their self-confidence.
Our autism boarding school is located away from Pennsylvania, but we help families from across the country. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Because we’re so close to nature, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor adventure activities like hiking, rafting, and skiing. Adventure programming allows students to learn new skills in a supportive, stress-free setting. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help Pennsylvania students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Pennsylvania teens
Parents seeking the most effective and transformative therapeutic solutions for their teen on the autism spectrum should consider autism boarding schools as an option. As an autism boarding school helping Pennsylvania teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
The unique programming of our autism boarding school utilizes a mixture of academic, clinical, and adventure programming to help students develop important skills. Alternating between a residential, structure setting and off campus adventure activities helps students learn to adapt to new things and break outside of what they are comfortable with.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. Assessments help target and better understand your child’s strengths and individualized needs. We use the results from these assessments to create individualized therapeutic plans for each of our students.
All of our staff our devoted to helping your child become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Throughout the program, we focus on working with your family. That being said, family programming at Seven Stars is based on the individual needs of your family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Adoption Issues
– Learning Issues.
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Issues related to Autism
– Sensory Issues.
– School Refusal
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Issues related to trauma.
– Online Addiction
– Family Conflict
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Developmental Immaturity
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
- How to Express Love to Your Autistic ChildIt’s important to express love to those who are close to us, and parents of autistic children may encounter unexpected learning curves. It’s important to find ways to show love to children in ways that reflect their own uniqueness and make them feel seen and supported. Children with Autism Spectrum... Read more »
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- The Difference Between Positive and Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »