As an autism boarding school for Oklahoma teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. Along with an accredited academic curriculum, our program helps provide Oklahoma students with therapeutic support guided by expert staff. Seven Stars helps Oklahoma teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
Our mission is to help Oklahoma teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders reach their fullest potential. Rather than focusing on a student’s weaknesses, we focus on their strengths. Oklahoma students build skills and confidence throughout their time at our program.
Seven Stars is located outside of Oklahoma, but we help teens from all over the country. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Our autism boarding school’s proximity to outdoor adventure opportunities allows for students to partake in exciting activities such as canoeing, mountain climbing, and hiking. These outdoor adventures provide a hands-on learning experience, in a stress-free environment. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help Oklahoma students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Oklahoma teens
Finding the best therapeutic option for your teen working through the challenges of autism or another neurodevelopmental disorder can be a difficult journey. As an autism boarding school helping Oklahoma teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. The clinical and academic curriculum at Seven Stars has been created to address the specific and individual needs of young people with neurodevelopmental issues and autism.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. By switching between structured, home-like environments on campus and exciting adventures off campus, we help teens reach outside of their comfort zone.
Each of our dedicated team members have the expertise and compassion needed to help your child find success. Our program is very family-focused. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
The therapeutic approach at our autism boarding school offers optional stabilization for families who need that service. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. These assessments help provide information about your child’s strengths and treatment needs. We use the results from these assessments to create individualized therapeutic plans for each of our students.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Not attending school
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Issues related to Autism
– Video Game Addiction
– Social Difficulties
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Mood Disorders
– Issues related to trauma.
– Learning Issues.
- Tips for Parents of Children Struggling with Social SkillsAs a parent, it can be heartbreaking to watch your child feel like an outcast. For some children, making friends (being “popular”) seemingly comes as naturally as breathing. For others – mere mortals – however, making friends can be a very real cause for anxiety. Unfortunately, reassuring your teen struggling... Read more »
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »
- The Difference Between Positive & Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »