As an autism boarding school for Oklahoma teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. Along with an accredited academic curriculum, our program helps provide Oklahoma students with therapeutic support guided by expert staff. Seven Stars helps Oklahoma teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
Our mission is to help Oklahoma teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders reach their fullest potential. Rather than focusing on a student’s weaknesses, we focus on their strengths. Oklahoma students build skills and confidence throughout their time at our program.
Seven Stars is located outside of Oklahoma, but we help teens from all over the country. Located in Utah, our campus is close to some of the most exciting outdoor adventure opportunities in the nation.
Our autism boarding school’s proximity to outdoor adventure opportunities allows for students to partake in exciting activities such as canoeing, mountain climbing, and hiking. These outdoor adventures provide a hands-on learning experience, in a stress-free environment. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help Oklahoma students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Oklahoma teens
Finding the best therapeutic option for your teen working through the challenges of autism or another neurodevelopmental disorder can be a difficult journey. As an autism boarding school helping Oklahoma teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. The clinical and academic curriculum at Seven Stars has been created to address the specific and individual needs of young people with neurodevelopmental issues and autism.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. By switching between structured, home-like environments on campus and exciting adventures off campus, we help teens reach outside of their comfort zone.
Each of our dedicated team members have the expertise and compassion needed to help your child find success. Our program is very family-focused. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
The therapeutic approach at our autism boarding school offers optional stabilization for families who need that service. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. These assessments help provide information about your child’s strengths and treatment needs. We use the results from these assessments to create individualized therapeutic plans for each of our students.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Not attending school
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Issues related to Autism
– Video Game Addiction
– Social Difficulties
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Mood Disorders
– Issues related to trauma.
– Learning Issues.
- The Science of Gratitude: How Being Thankful Can Improve Your Mental HealthWhen it comes to our mental health, there are a lot of things that we can do to improve it. One of the simplest and most effective techniques is gratitude. Being grateful for the good things in your life may seem trivial, but research has shown that gratitude can significantly... Read more »
- A Deficit of Attention: Finding the Right ADHD Treatment for YouthAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a medical and therapeutic term that is being used to diagnose young adolescents when it comes to their uncontrolled behaviors. While the disorder has been noted over multiple medical logs over the span of 200 years, its familiarity and acceptance have only recently taken... Read more »
- Uncharted Territory: Internet Safety for TeensIt is no secret that the internet has increasingly gained popularity, particularly in our youth. In fact, it is estimated that American teenagers spend an average of 9 hours per day online. This number is astounding, as it indicates the average teen spends more time online than they do on... Read more »