As an autism boarding school for Ohio teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides Ohio teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps Ohio teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
We aim to guide Ohio adolescents who struggle with autism towards meeting their goals and discovering their dreams. We believe in focusing on the strengths of students as opposed to weaknesses. Our strengths-based mentoring approach helps Ohio students build important skills and boosts their self-confidence.
Our autism boarding school is located away from Ohio, but we help families from across the country. Located near Salt Lake City in Utah, our program is right next to some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the US.
Our autism boarding school’s proximity to outdoor adventure opportunities allows for students to partake in exciting activities such as canoeing, mountain climbing, and hiking. These outdoor adventures provide a hands-on learning experience, in a stress-free environment. During these outings, Ohio students are able to get outside of their comfort zone and improve their social skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Ohio teens
Sending your child away from home at an autism boarding school is difficult for many families, but it may be the best option for your child. As an autism boarding school helping Ohio teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
All of our staff our devoted to helping your child become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Our program is very family-focused. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. Alternating between a residential, structure setting and off campus adventure activities helps students learn to adapt to new things and break outside of what they are comfortable with.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. Our assessments help determine the individual strengths of students. From the observations of our assessments, we are able to build a tailor made treatment plan for your child.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Learning Issues.
– Not attending school
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Video Game Addiction
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Family Problems
– Struggling with academic success.
– Autism-related issues
– Level 1 Autism
– Adoption Issues
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »
- Autism and Anxiety: Why Social Challenges May Be Causing the IssueWhen you first think of anxiety you may think of it as a relatively common disorder that many adults face on a regular basis. But, did you know that people on the autism spectrum show significantly higher rates of anxiety disorders than people who are not on the spectrum? Autism spectrum... Read more »
- The Difference Between Positive & Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »