As an autism boarding school for Ohio teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides Ohio teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps Ohio teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
We aim to guide Ohio adolescents who struggle with autism towards meeting their goals and discovering their dreams. We believe in focusing on the strengths of students as opposed to weaknesses. Our strengths-based mentoring approach helps Ohio students build important skills and boosts their self-confidence.
Our autism boarding school is located away from Ohio, but we help families from across the country. Located near Salt Lake City in Utah, our program is right next to some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the US.
Our autism boarding school’s proximity to outdoor adventure opportunities allows for students to partake in exciting activities such as canoeing, mountain climbing, and hiking. These outdoor adventures provide a hands-on learning experience, in a stress-free environment. During these outings, Ohio students are able to get outside of their comfort zone and improve their social skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for Ohio teens
Sending your child away from home at an autism boarding school is difficult for many families, but it may be the best option for your child. As an autism boarding school helping Ohio teens, Seven Stars might be the best fit for your family. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
All of our staff our devoted to helping your child become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Our program is very family-focused. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Our autism boarding school combines on-campus therapeutic and academic programming with off-campus adventure therapy excursions. Alternating between a residential, structure setting and off campus adventure activities helps students learn to adapt to new things and break outside of what they are comfortable with.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. Throughout your child’s time at Seven Stars, we carry out a thorough assessment. Our assessments help determine the individual strengths of students. From the observations of our assessments, we are able to build a tailor made treatment plan for your child.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Learning Issues.
– Not attending school
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Video Game Addiction
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Family Problems
– Struggling with academic success.
– Autism-related issues
– Level 1 Autism
– Adoption Issues
- Speech & Language Challenges for Teens On the SpectrumThere is no one size fits all diagnosis for teens on the autism spectrum. What is challenging for one teen, may be a strength for another. And while each person is unique, some teens on the spectrum may struggle with speech and language issues. Types of Language and Speech Disorders Teens on... Read more »
- Struggling with School: How To Help Teens on the SpectrumAdolescence can present many challenges for teens on the spectrum, and falling behind academically can put additional stress and pressure on both students and their families. In addition to low grades, poor performance in school can leave teens feeling defeated and depressed, with ASD teens nearly three times more likely... Read more »
- Social Isolation and Autism: How To Help Teens on the Spectrum SocializeSocial relationships can be difficult for any teenager to navigate, but creating and maintaining relationships has another layer of complexity for teens on the spectrum. Working with teens on socialization is essential as it can boost self-esteem, increase a sense of belonging, and provide practice for essential skills like managing... Read more »