As an autism boarding school for North Dakota teens, Seven Stars helps teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. In addition to offering an accredited academic program, our autism boarding school provides North Dakota teens with clinically advanced therapeutic programming. Seven Stars helps North Dakota teens struggling with behavioral, emotional, and social issues related to neurodevelopmental disorders like autism.
We aim to guide North Dakota adolescents who struggle with autism towards meeting their goals and discovering their dreams. Instead of focusing on weaknesses and shortcomings, we focus on strengths and positive feedback. By building skills and confidence through a strengths-based mentoring approach, we help North Dakota students achieve lasting success.
Seven Stars is located outside of North Dakota, but we help teens from all over the country. Located near Salt Lake City in Utah, our program is right next to some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the US.
Our autism boarding school’s proximity to outdoor adventure opportunities allows for students to partake in exciting activities such as canoeing, mountain climbing, and hiking. Outdoor adventure activities offer a unique learning experience in a fun, controlled setting. Our outdoor adventure outings off-campus help North Dakota students step out of their comfort zone and build communication skills.
Getting Help At An Autism Boarding School for North Dakota teens
Parents seeking the most effective and transformative therapeutic solutions for their teen on the autism spectrum should consider autism boarding schools as an option. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for North Dakota teens, we understand how challenging the process of choosing the best program for your child can be. Our therapeutic and academic programming is specifically designed to address the individualized needs of teens on the spectrum.
The unique programming of our autism boarding school utilizes a mixture of academic, clinical, and adventure programming to help students develop important skills. Over the course of the program, students transition between residential programming on campus and off campus adventures, which helps them break out of rigidity and step outside their comfort zone.
Our autism boarding school’s clinical approach provides optional stabilization for families in need of those services. All students undergo an assessment process throughout their time at the program. Assessments help target and better understand your child’s strengths and individualized needs. From the observations of our assessments, we are able to build a tailor made treatment plan for your child.
Every staff member is committed to helping each of our students achieve success during their time at our autism boarding school. Throughout the program, we focus on working with your family. Family programming is individualized to fit the specific needs of each family. As we work with your family, we help create a communication strategy to help restore and rebuild relationships.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Family Conflict
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Adoption Issues
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Level 1 Autism
– Refusing to go to school
– Technology Addiction
– Immaturity related to development
– Mood Disorders
– Issues succeeding academically.
- How Equine Therapy Helps Teens With AutismAutism affects people from all walks of life and can lead to challenges interacting in social situations—particularly for teenagers, who are prone to increased anxiety and difficulty focusing during this period of immense physical and emotional development. Unfortunately, traditional forms of therapy alone don’t always have the desired effect when... Read more »
- Tips for Keeping The Holidays with the Family Stress-FreeHome for the Holidays For so many, the holidays are a time of joy and reconnection with those that don’t get to be visited often. The holidays can be a stressful time for families, especially when mental health issues are involved. In order to make the most of this special time... Read more »
- The Science of Gratitude: How Being Thankful Can Improve Your Mental HealthWhen it comes to our mental health, there are a lot of things that we can do to improve it. One of the simplest and most effective techniques is gratitude. Being grateful for the good things in your life may seem trivial, but research has shown that gratitude can significantly... Read more »