Steven Stars is an autism boarding school that helps New Hampshire teens with emotional, social, and academic difficulties. In contrast to other autism boarding schools for teens from New Hampshire, Seven Stars offers a clinically intensive and holistic program along with our accredited academic program. Seven Stars takes a unique approach to helping struggling teens, combining outdoor adventure programming, residential treatment, diagnostic services, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not New Hampshire. Even though we are not in New Hampshire, we serve families from across the country. It is helpful to for New Hampshire teens on the spectrum to be taken out of their day-to-day environment, as this helps create a break in the routines that many teens with autism are dependent upon. Though it may seem like a challenge to for parents to do this, it’s important to recognize that this will shift into positive growth. Breaking routines leads to improved habits.
Our autism boarding school helps New Hampshire teens become the best version of themselves. Throughout our programming, students learn to be:
– Self Determined: Students find what motivates them; they discover their strengths, passions, and interest.
– Self Directed: Students learn what their needs are and the most healthy way to meet them.
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
– Self-Confidence: Teens develop the ability to trust themselves and their feelings.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose our autism boarding school for New Hampshire teens?
No parent wants to see their child from New Hampshire have a hard time making friends or in school. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for New Hampshire teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders, we provide a structured environment designed to improve the overall well being of our New Hampshire students.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every part of our program is intentionally designed to encourage growth for teens on the spectrum.
For more information about Seven Stars, please call 844-601-1167 today!
Each week, students alternate between outdoor adventure activities off campus and residential treatment programming. Residential treatment occurs on campus and has therapeutic, educational, and social programming components. With on-campus activities, we work on building skills in an educational setting in order to increase confidence and improve social skills.
During off-campus adventure programming, students experience fun and exciting activities designed to be both therapeutic and academic in nature. Students learn from their environment while participating in activities such as skiing, backpacking, and rock climbing.
Throughout a student’s journey at Seven Stars, students receive a variety of assessments which highlight the strengths of students, rather than challenges. Assessments that may be administered include a social skills assessment, a speech and language evaluation, and a diet and health assessment.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Family Problems
– Adoption Issues
– Developmental Immaturity
– Learning Issues.
– Struggling with academic success.
– Online Addiction
– Issues related to Autism
– Issues related to trauma.
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– School Refusal
– Challenges related to ADHD
- Puberty and Mental HealthChanging Physiology Our modern world puts a lot of pressure on developing children. We are seeing increased rates of stress, clinical depression, anxiety, poor coping mechanisms, and more. Moreover, puberty brings volatility in behavior, attitudes, and moods that can outwardly look like mental health issues. Puberty can be a difficult time... Read more »
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »