Seven Stars is an autism boarding school for Nevada teens struggling with emotional, academic, and social challenges. Unlike any other autism boarding schools that support Nevada teens, Seven Stars has a comprehensive therapeutic program as well as an accredited educational program. Seven Stars uses a combination approach for serving struggling teens that blends adventure activities, diagnostic/assessment services, residential treatment, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not Nevada. Even though we are not in Nevada, we serve families from across the country. It is helpful to for Nevada teens on the spectrum to be taken out of their day-to-day environment, as this helps create a break in the routines that many teens with autism are dependent upon. Although some parents may be hesitant about breaking the routines that their teens hold dearly, it’s important to note that habits and routines change over time. Breaking these habits now can help lead to better routines in the future.
Our autism boarding school helps Nevada teens become the best version of themselves. Throughout our programming, students learn to be:
– Self-Worth: Adolescents improve their confidence and feelings of being unique and special.
– Self Directed: Adolescents understand what is important to them and how to meet these needs.
– Self Motivated: Adolescents discover what motivates them and this helps them pursue their goals and interests.
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Nevada teens?
No parent wants to see their child from Nevada have a hard time making friends or in school. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Nevada teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders, we provide a structured environment designed to improve the overall well being of our Nevada students.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every piece of our program is incorporated to foster development and growth for teens.
For more information about Seven Stars, please call 844-601-1167 today!
During their time at Seven Stars, students take part in many assessments that allow us to understand their unique strengths, instead of focusing on deficits. These functional and formal assessments may include a speech and language assessment, standardized tests, social skills evaluation, and a health and diet assessment.
During off-campus adventure programming, students experience fun and exciting activities designed to be both therapeutic and academic in nature. Students learn from their environment while participating in activities such as skiing, backpacking, and rock climbing.
Therapeutic programming at Seven Stars takes place on and off campus where students alternate between adventure outings and residential treatment. Residential treatment takes place on campus and includes academic programming, individual therapy, and student life. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Technology Addiction
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Mood Disorders
– Not attending school
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Attachment Issues
– Struggling with academic success.
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Immaturity related to development
- How to Express Love to Your Autistic ChildIt’s important to express love to those who are close to us, and parents of autistic children may encounter unexpected learning curves. It’s important to find ways to show love to children in ways that reflect their own uniqueness and make them feel seen and supported. Children with Autism Spectrum... Read more »
- Understanding the Link Between Autism and DepressionAutism and depression are distinct mental health conditions. Still, they can co-occur, and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) may be more vulnerable to experiencing depression. According to a 2019 study, individuals on the spectrum are four times as likely to experience depression throughout their lives as their neurotypical... Read more »
- What is Neurodiversity?If you’ve explored the twenty-first-century mental health landscape you’ve probably come across the terms “neurodiverse” or “neurodiversity” and wondered what they mean. So let’s get into it, what exactly is neurodiversity? Neurodiversity, short for neurological diversity, is the concept that there is natural variation in the human brain that leads to... Read more »