Seven Stars is an autism boarding school for Nevada teens struggling with emotional, academic, and social challenges. Unlike any other autism boarding schools that support Nevada teens, Seven Stars has a comprehensive therapeutic program as well as an accredited educational program. Seven Stars uses a combination approach for serving struggling teens that blends adventure activities, diagnostic/assessment services, residential treatment, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not Nevada. Even though we are not in Nevada, we serve families from across the country. It is helpful to for Nevada teens on the spectrum to be taken out of their day-to-day environment, as this helps create a break in the routines that many teens with autism are dependent upon. Although some parents may be hesitant about breaking the routines that their teens hold dearly, it’s important to note that habits and routines change over time. Breaking these habits now can help lead to better routines in the future.
Our autism boarding school helps Nevada teens become the best version of themselves. Throughout our programming, students learn to be:
– Self-Worth: Adolescents improve their confidence and feelings of being unique and special.
– Self Directed: Adolescents understand what is important to them and how to meet these needs.
– Self Motivated: Adolescents discover what motivates them and this helps them pursue their goals and interests.
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Nevada teens?
No parent wants to see their child from Nevada have a hard time making friends or in school. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Nevada teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders, we provide a structured environment designed to improve the overall well being of our Nevada students.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every piece of our program is incorporated to foster development and growth for teens.
For more information about Seven Stars, please call 844-601-1167 today!
During their time at Seven Stars, students take part in many assessments that allow us to understand their unique strengths, instead of focusing on deficits. These functional and formal assessments may include a speech and language assessment, standardized tests, social skills evaluation, and a health and diet assessment.
During off-campus adventure programming, students experience fun and exciting activities designed to be both therapeutic and academic in nature. Students learn from their environment while participating in activities such as skiing, backpacking, and rock climbing.
Therapeutic programming at Seven Stars takes place on and off campus where students alternate between adventure outings and residential treatment. Residential treatment takes place on campus and includes academic programming, individual therapy, and student life. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Technology Addiction
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Mood Disorders
– Not attending school
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Attachment Issues
– Struggling with academic success.
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Immaturity related to development
- The Difference Between Positive & Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- Hidden Disabilities: Learning DisordersHuman beings have an innate deep complexity. Each and every one of us is unique in our own way. Some of our characteristics are a bit more visible, however, some are internal and cannot be seen by the naked eye. One example of this is neural learning disabilities. Neurological learning... Read more »