Seven Stars is an autism boarding school for Missouri teens struggling with emotional, academic, and social challenges. Unlike any other autism boarding schools that support Missouri teens, Seven Stars has a comprehensive therapeutic program as well as an accredited educational program. Seven Stars uses a combination approach for serving struggling teens that blends adventure activities, diagnostic/assessment services, residential treatment, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not Missouri. Even though we are not in Missouri, we serve families from across the country. Removing teens from Missouri that are on the spectrum from their routines allows for a natural break in the day-to-day habits that teens on the spectrum can get stuck in. And though some parents may be reluctant to take teens out of their routines, this will help them mature and grow in the long run. Breaking current routines can lead to healthier habits in the future.
Our autism boarding school helps Missouri teens become the best version of themselves. Through our program, teens develop the following skills:
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
– Self Determined: Teens define their own version of success and how to go after it.
– Self Confident: Students feel unique, worthy, and special.
– Self Directed: Teens learn how to self-regulate and adapt when they need to.
For more information about our program, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Missouri teens?
No Missouri parent wants to see their child struggle to make friends or to succeed in school. At Seven Stars, a premier autism boarding school for teens from Missouri with neurodevelopmental disorders, we offer a safe and nurturing setting designed to promote happy and healthy lives for Missouri teens.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every aspect of our program is designed to help foster personal growth within teens.
To learn how Seven Stars can help your teen, call us at 844-601-1167 today!
When students are off-campus, they participate in exciting adventure activities which offer experiential learning and therapeutic opportunities. Not only do teens learn about their environment, they do so while partaking in fun activities such as rock climbing, backpacking, and skiing.
Treatment programming is a mix of residential treatment and adventure outings. Residential treatment occurs on campus and has therapeutic, educational, and social programming components. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Over the course of their time with us, teens receive a number of different assessments in order to fully understand their strengths and abilities, and not their challenges. Some of the assessments that we use include a psychiatric assessment, social skills observations and interventions, a diet/health assessment, and also a multidisciplinary assessment.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Family Conflict
– Attachment Issues
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Level 1 Autism
– Mood Disorders
– School Refusal
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Video Game Addiction
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Learning Issues.
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Social Difficulties
- The Benefits of Trying New HobbiesHave you ever found yourself feeling like every day is Groundhog Day? You do the same activities, watch the same shows, cook the same meals. It feels boring and uninspiring, but you can’t quite figure out how to break out of that rut. Trying a new activity can be the... Read more »
- Speech & Language Challenges for Teens On the SpectrumThere is no one size fits all diagnosis for teens on the autism spectrum. What is challenging for one teen, may be a strength for another. And while each person is unique, some teens on the spectrum may struggle with speech and language issues. Types of Language and Speech Disorders Teens on... Read more »
- Tips for Parents of Children Struggling with Social SkillsAs a parent, it can be heartbreaking to watch your child feel like an outcast. For some children, making friends (being “popular”) seemingly comes as naturally as breathing. For others – mere mortals – however, making friends can be a very real cause for anxiety. Unfortunately, reassuring your teen struggling... Read more »