Seven Stars is an autism boarding school for Missouri teens struggling with emotional, academic, and social challenges. Unlike any other autism boarding schools that support Missouri teens, Seven Stars has a comprehensive therapeutic program as well as an accredited educational program. Seven Stars uses a combination approach for serving struggling teens that blends adventure activities, diagnostic/assessment services, residential treatment, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not Missouri. Even though we are not in Missouri, we serve families from across the country. Removing teens from Missouri that are on the spectrum from their routines allows for a natural break in the day-to-day habits that teens on the spectrum can get stuck in. And though some parents may be reluctant to take teens out of their routines, this will help them mature and grow in the long run. Breaking current routines can lead to healthier habits in the future.
Our autism boarding school helps Missouri teens become the best version of themselves. Through our program, teens develop the following skills:
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
– Self Determined: Teens define their own version of success and how to go after it.
– Self Confident: Students feel unique, worthy, and special.
– Self Directed: Teens learn how to self-regulate and adapt when they need to.
For more information about our program, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Missouri teens?
No Missouri parent wants to see their child struggle to make friends or to succeed in school. At Seven Stars, a premier autism boarding school for teens from Missouri with neurodevelopmental disorders, we offer a safe and nurturing setting designed to promote happy and healthy lives for Missouri teens.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every aspect of our program is designed to help foster personal growth within teens.
To learn how Seven Stars can help your teen, call us at 844-601-1167 today!
When students are off-campus, they participate in exciting adventure activities which offer experiential learning and therapeutic opportunities. Not only do teens learn about their environment, they do so while partaking in fun activities such as rock climbing, backpacking, and skiing.
Treatment programming is a mix of residential treatment and adventure outings. Residential treatment occurs on campus and has therapeutic, educational, and social programming components. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Over the course of their time with us, teens receive a number of different assessments in order to fully understand their strengths and abilities, and not their challenges. Some of the assessments that we use include a psychiatric assessment, social skills observations and interventions, a diet/health assessment, and also a multidisciplinary assessment.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Family Conflict
– Attachment Issues
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Level 1 Autism
– Mood Disorders
– School Refusal
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Video Game Addiction
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Learning Issues.
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Social Difficulties
- The Difference Between Positive and Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »
- Autism Awareness MonthApril is Autism Awareness Month and serves as a time to educate and increase public awareness about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Autism is a complex developmental disorder that affects a child’s ease of communication, social interaction, and behavior. Advocacy can involve a range of actions such as volunteering, donating, or educating. Here... Read more »
- Tips for Keeping The Holidays with the Family Stress-FreeHome for the Holidays For so many, the holidays are a time of joy and reconnection with those that don’t get to be visited often. The holidays can be a stressful time for families, especially when mental health issues are involved. In order to make the most of this special time... Read more »