Seven Stars is an autism boarding school for Missouri teens struggling with emotional, academic, and social challenges. Unlike any other autism boarding schools that support Missouri teens, Seven Stars has a comprehensive therapeutic program as well as an accredited educational program. Seven Stars uses a combination approach for serving struggling teens that blends adventure activities, diagnostic/assessment services, residential treatment, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not Missouri. Even though we are not in Missouri, we serve families from across the country. Removing teens from Missouri that are on the spectrum from their routines allows for a natural break in the day-to-day habits that teens on the spectrum can get stuck in. And though some parents may be reluctant to take teens out of their routines, this will help them mature and grow in the long run. Breaking current routines can lead to healthier habits in the future.
Our autism boarding school helps Missouri teens become the best version of themselves. Through our program, teens develop the following skills:
– Self Aware: Students become more emotionally aware.
– Self Determined: Teens define their own version of success and how to go after it.
– Self Confident: Students feel unique, worthy, and special.
– Self Directed: Teens learn how to self-regulate and adapt when they need to.
For more information about our program, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Missouri teens?
No Missouri parent wants to see their child struggle to make friends or to succeed in school. At Seven Stars, a premier autism boarding school for teens from Missouri with neurodevelopmental disorders, we offer a safe and nurturing setting designed to promote happy and healthy lives for Missouri teens.
Our model consists of a combination of treatment and assessments which allow for emotional, social, and academic growth. Every aspect of our program is designed to help foster personal growth within teens.
To learn how Seven Stars can help your teen, call us at 844-601-1167 today!
When students are off-campus, they participate in exciting adventure activities which offer experiential learning and therapeutic opportunities. Not only do teens learn about their environment, they do so while partaking in fun activities such as rock climbing, backpacking, and skiing.
Treatment programming is a mix of residential treatment and adventure outings. Residential treatment occurs on campus and has therapeutic, educational, and social programming components. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Over the course of their time with us, teens receive a number of different assessments in order to fully understand their strengths and abilities, and not their challenges. Some of the assessments that we use include a psychiatric assessment, social skills observations and interventions, a diet/health assessment, and also a multidisciplinary assessment.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Family Conflict
– Attachment Issues
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Level 1 Autism
– Mood Disorders
– School Refusal
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Video Game Addiction
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Learning Issues.
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Social Difficulties
- Hidden Disabilities: Learning DisordersHuman beings have an innate deep complexity. Each and every one of us is unique in our own way. Some of our characteristics are a bit more visible, however, some are internal and cannot be seen by the naked eye. One example of this is neural learning disabilities. Neurological learning... Read more »
- Autism and the Outdoors: How Nature Can Help Teens ThriveAutism and Nature Autism is a developmental disorder that affects communication and social interaction to varying degrees. It is complex and affects everyone slightly differently. For many teens, autism can be a particularly stressful challenge. They may feel like they don’t fit in with their peers, or they may not know... Read more »
- The Science of Gratitude: How Being Thankful Can Improve Your Mental HealthWhen it comes to our mental health, there are a lot of things that we can do to improve it. One of the simplest and most effective techniques is gratitude. Being grateful for the good things in your life may seem trivial, but research has shown that gratitude can significantly... Read more »