Steven Stars is an autism boarding school that helps Massachusetts teens with emotional, social, and academic difficulties. Unlike any other autism boarding schools that support Massachusetts teens, Seven Stars has a comprehensive therapeutic program as well as an accredited educational program. Seven Stars has an innovative approach to working with teens on the spectrum, blending residential treatment services, adventure programming, and diagnostic services, all with a positive psychology philosophy.
Our top autism boarding school is not located in Massachusetts, and instead is in Utah. Though we are in Utah, we help teens and families from all over. Removing teens from Massachusetts that are on the spectrum from their routines allows for a natural break in the day-to-day habits that teens on the spectrum can get stuck in. And though some parents may be reluctant to take teens out of their routines, this will help them mature and grow in the long run. Breaking current routines can lead to healthier habits in the future.
At our premier autism boarding school for teens from Massachusetts, we work with teens on the spectrum to help them achieve their goals. Throughout our programming, students learn to be:
– Self Determined: Teens define their own version of success and how to go after it.
– Self Directed: Adolescents understand what is important to them and how to meet these needs.
– Self-Confidence: Teens develop the ability to trust themselves and their feelings.
– Self Awareness: Adolescents develop a conscious understanding of themselves.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Massachusetts teens?
Parents never want to see their Massachusetts child have difficulties in school or making friends. Seven Stars is a leading autism boarding school for Massachusetts adolescents on the autism spectrum and we provide a warm and welcoming setting created to improve Massachusetts students’ overall well being.
Our unique model is made up of several unique treatment methods that are purposefully designed to support emotional, academic, and social development. Every piece of our program is incorporated to foster development and growth for teens.
For more information about Seven Stars, please call 844-601-1167 today!
During off-campus adventure programming, students experience fun and exciting activities designed to be both therapeutic and academic in nature. Students learn from their environment while participating in activities such as skiing, backpacking, and rock climbing.
Therapeutic programming at Seven Stars takes place on and off campus where students alternate between adventure outings and residential treatment. The residential treatment component of our program is on-campus and has individual therapy, academic curriculum, and student life programming. During their time on campus, we focus on rebuilding the confidence of students within a classroom setting and creating opportunities for the improvement of social skills.
Throughout a student’s journey at Seven Stars, students receive a variety of assessments which highlight the strengths of students, rather than challenges. Some of the assessments that we use include a psychiatric assessment, social skills observations and interventions, a diet/health assessment, and also a multidisciplinary assessment.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Family Problems
– Struggling with academic success.
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Developmental Immaturity
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Video Game Addiction
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Refusing to go to school
- A Deficit of Attention: Finding the Right ADHD Treatment for YouthAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a medical and therapeutic term that is being used to diagnose young adolescents when it comes to their uncontrolled behaviors. While the disorder has been noted over multiple medical logs over the span of 200 years, its familiarity and acceptance have only recently taken... Read more »
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »
- Hidden Disabilities: Learning DisordersHuman beings have an innate deep complexity. Each and every one of us is unique in our own way. Some of our characteristics are a bit more visible, however, some are internal and cannot be seen by the naked eye. One example of this is neural learning disabilities. Neurological learning... Read more »