Seven Stars is an autism boarding school that works with Louisiana teens that are experiencing social, emotional, and academic struggles. In contrast to other autism boarding schools for teens from Louisiana, Seven Stars offers a clinically intensive and holistic program along with our accredited academic program. Seven Stars takes a unique approach to helping struggling teens, combining outdoor adventure programming, residential treatment, diagnostic services, and positive psychology.
Our leading autism boarding school is in Utah and not Louisiana. Though we are in Utah, we help teens and families from all over. By removing Louisiana teens on the autism spectrum from their everyday environment, this will allow for a break in the routines common among teens on the spectrum. And though some parents may be reluctant to take teens out of their routines, this will help them mature and grow in the long run. Breaking routines leads to improved habits.
Our autism boarding school helps Louisiana teens become the best version of themselves. Throughout our programming, students learn to be:
– Self Determined: Students find what motivates them; they discover their strengths, passions, and interest.
– Self-Worth: Adolescents improve their confidence and feelings of being unique and special.
– Self Awareness: Adolescents develop a conscious understanding of themselves.
– Self Directed: Adolescents understand what is important to them and how to meet these needs.
For more information about our program, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose our autism boarding school for Louisiana teens?
No parent wants to see their child from Louisiana have a hard time making friends or in school. At Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Louisiana teens struggling with neurodevelopmental disorders, we provide a structured environment designed to improve the overall well being of our Louisiana students.
Our unique model is made up of several unique treatment methods that are purposefully designed to support emotional, academic, and social development. Every piece of our program is incorporated to foster development and growth for teens.
For more information about Seven Stars, please call 844-601-1167 today!
Throughout a student’s journey at Seven Stars, students receive a variety of assessments which highlight the strengths of students, rather than challenges. Some of the assessments that we use include a psychiatric assessment, social skills observations and interventions, a diet/health assessment, and also a multidisciplinary assessment.
When students are off-campus, they participate in exciting adventure activities which offer experiential learning and therapeutic opportunities. Not only do teens learn about their environment, they do so while partaking in fun activities such as rock climbing, backpacking, and skiing.
Each week, students alternate between outdoor adventure activities off campus and residential treatment programming. The residential treatment component of our program is on-campus and has individual therapy, academic curriculum, and student life programming. When students are on campus, they are involved with educational programming in a classroom setting that builds confidence and also allows for improving social skills.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Struggling with academic success.
– School Refusal
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Mood Disorders
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Issues related to trauma.
– Learning Issues.
– Online Addiction
– Immaturity related to development
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Feelings of Anxiety
- A Deficit of Attention: Finding the Right ADHD Treatment for YouthAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a medical and therapeutic term that is being used to diagnose young adolescents when it comes to their uncontrolled behaviors. While the disorder has been noted over multiple medical logs over the span of 200 years, its familiarity and acceptance have only recently taken... Read more »
- Daily Points and Feedback System Promotes Positive BehaviorsHow often do you think your teen hears the words: “No”, “You can’t”, or “You shouldn’t” in a day? For teens on the spectrum, they may find that it is difficult to live up to expectations or fit in with social norms. They may feel like they are always being... Read more »
- Family Time: Bonding and Positive Parenting ActivitiesBonding with your teenager can often feel more difficult and less natural than it did when he was a child, but research indicates that teens still need and crave active attention and support from their parents. While teens tend to spend more time outside of the home with their friends... Read more »