Is your Indiana child on the autism spectrum struggling with social and academic issues? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Indiana teens ages 13-17, provides therapeutic assistance for Indiana teens on the autism spectrum. Our autism boarding school works with teens from Indiana that are on the spectrum to build the skills they need to improve their confidence and awareness.
The unique model of our autism boarding school for Indiana teens combines the best aspects of residential treatment, stabilization, and wilderness therapy. As an autism boarding school for Indiana teens, we are built on a foundation of positive psychology. We believe in focusing on the strengths of our students, not their weaknesses. From these strengths, we are able to build an individualized treatment plan.
At Seven Stars, we know that choosing an autism boarding school is a very difficult decision for families. That’s why we are here to help you decide if our autism boarding school is the right choice for your child from Indiana.
Although we are located in Utah and not in Indiana, we help teens from all over the country. Being away from home can be extremely beneficial for teens with autism. Our warm, welcoming setting helps adolescents shift out of negative patterns and into positive and healthy routines.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Indiana Teens
Our leading autism boarding school helps teens and families from Indiana with a comprehensive and individualized approach to care. Our hybrid program mixes the best elements of residential treatment, assessments, and adventure activities.
Throughout a student’s time at our program, there is a thorough assessment component where all Indiana students receive comprehensive evaluations. The purpose of these evaluations is to understand the unique strengths that a Indiana student has, instead of increasing their knowledge on challenges. From there, we are able to build upon these strengths throughout their time at our autism boarding school.
Our fun adventure activities encourage students to try new things while they develop valuable skills in a nurturing environment. Through these adventure outings, teens from Indiana relate the results of their own actions to the natural consequences that occur in the natural environment around them.
Students from Indiana have weeks of both on-campus residential treatment programming and off-campus/outdoor adventure therapy activities. When Indiana students are on campus, they are provided with a structured, home-like environment which combines academics, individual therapy, and activities designed to promote friendships amongst students.
Throughout your child’s time at our autism boarding school, your family will receive individualized multidisciplinary reports about your child’s progress at Seven Stars. The testing and assessments carried out throughout our program strongly informs the duration of treatment for each student. If necessary, at the end of your child’s experience at our autism boarding school, we provide recommendations for continued care and future treatment needs.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Learning Disorders.
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Family Conflict
– Struggling with academic success.
– Issues related to Autism
– Developmental Immaturity
– Refusing to go to school
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Technology Addiction
– Mood Disorders
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Challenges related to ADHD
- Daily Points and Feedback System Promotes Positive BehaviorsHow often do you think your teen hears the words: “No”, “You can’t”, or “You shouldn’t” in a day? For teens on the spectrum, they may find that it is difficult to live up to expectations or fit in with social norms. They may feel like they are always being... Read more »
- Hidden Disabilities: Learning DisordersHuman beings have an innate deep complexity. Each and every one of us is unique in our own way. Some of our characteristics are a bit more visible, however, some are internal and cannot be seen by the naked eye. One example of this is neural learning disabilities. Neurological learning... Read more »
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »