Do you worry about your Georgia child with autism making friends and being in school? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Georgia teens ages 13-18, provides therapeutic assistance for Georgia teens on the autism spectrum. At our autism boarding school, we help Georgia teens with autism create lasting changes that positively affect their self-confidence and resilience.
The unique program of our autism boarding school supports Georgia teens with a combination approach that uses all the best features of stabilization/assessment, residential treatment, and wilderness therapy. As a leading autism boarding school for teens from Georgia, we utilize positive psychology for the basis of our work. This means we use a strengths-based approach instead of focusing on students’ deficits. With these strengths, we form an individualized therapeutic treatment plan.
At Seven Stars, we know that choosing an autism boarding school is a very difficult decision for families. Our team of professionals is here to help you understand if our autism boarding school is the best option for your Georgia child.
Even though we are not located in Georgia and instead in Utah, we work with teens and families from across the country Being away from home can be extremely beneficial for teens with autism. Our supportive, welcoming campus helps teenagers shed maladaptive behaviors while developing new, positive ways of being.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Georgia Teens
Our leading autism boarding school helps teens and families from Georgia with a comprehensive and individualized approach to care. Our model combines assessments, traditional residential treatment programming, and adventure outings.
Throughout their time at Seven Stars, we facilitate clinically advanced, comprehensive assessments for all Georgia students. The purpose of these evaluations is to understand the unique strengths that a Georgia student has, instead of increasing their knowledge on challenges. From this, we use a strengths-based approach to continue to develop their strengths throughout their stay at our autism boarding school.
Throughout your child’s time at our autism boarding school, your family will receive individualized multidisciplinary reports about your child’s progress at Seven Stars. The evaluations and testing that occurs at our program helps inform the rest of treatment for each of our students. If needed, we can provide guidance for next steps at the end of your child’s enrollment at our autism boarding school.
This outdoor adventure programming engages students while they develop transferable skills in an encouraging environment. Through these adventure outings, teens from Georgia relate the results of their own actions to the natural consequences that occur in the natural environment around them.
Students from Georgia have weeks of both on-campus residential treatment programming and off-campus/outdoor adventure therapy activities. When Georgia students are on campus, they are provided with a structured, home-like environment which combines academics, individual therapy, and activities designed to promote friendships amongst students.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues related to Aspergers
– Family Conflict
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– School Refusal
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Mood Disorders
– Adoption Issues
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Video Game Addiction
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Learning Issues.
– Social Difficulties
- Does Every Teen on the Autism Spectrum Have Sensory Processing Disorder?While many individuals on the autism spectrum struggle with sensory sensitivities, not everyone with Sensory Processing Disorder is on the spectrum and vice versa. It is a common assumption that signs of sensory processing issues and attention issues may be related to co-occurring disorders, but they may also be explained... Read more »
- Distracted teen or ADHD in teens?If you have a teen in your life, you’ve noticed how they can simultaneously be answering a text message, watching a Youtube video, and searching the kitchen for snacks. We see teenagers flit from notification to notification on their multiple devices, but how can you tell if your teen is... Read more »
- Support For Teens With Autism: How to Choose the Right Help for Your Family’s NeedsSupport For Teens With Autism: How to Choose the Right Help for Your Family’s Needs According to a recent article by Science Daily, new research suggests that exposure to diagnostic ultrasound in the first trimester of pregnancy may be linked to increased autism severity. The study was conducted by researchers at... Read more »