Is your Florida child on the autism spectrum struggling with social and academic issues? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school that works with 13-18 year-olds from Florida, offers therapeutic support for teens on the spectrum. At our autism boarding school, we help Florida teens with autism create lasting changes that positively affect their self-confidence and resilience.
The unique model of our autism boarding school for Florida teens combines the best aspects of residential treatment, stabilization, and wilderness therapy. As a premier autism boarding school for Florida adolescents, our program is built upon a framework of positive psychology. For us, it’s important to focus on our students’ strengths and not their weaknesses. With these strengths, we form an individualized therapeutic treatment plan.
Though we are in Utah and not located in Florida, we have worked with hundreds of families from all over the country. Especially for teens on the spectrum, a bit of distance from home can be helpful for treatment. Our supportive, welcoming campus helps teenagers shed maladaptive behaviors while developing new, positive ways of being.
Seven Stars knows that deciding to have your child attend an autism boarding school is not a decision that families take lightly and can be a difficult decision to reach. That’s why we are here to help you decide if our autism boarding school is the right choice for your child from Florida.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Florida Teens
With a whole-person approach to care, our comprehensive autism boarding school helps struggling teens from Florida with individualized treatment. Our model combines assessments, traditional residential treatment programming, and adventure outings.
Throughout their time at Seven Stars, we facilitate clinically advanced, comprehensive assessments for all Florida students. The goal of these assessments is not to break down the challenges a Florida student may be facing, but to highlight the strengths of each student. From this, we use a strengths-based approach to continue to develop their strengths throughout their stay at our autism boarding school.
Our fun adventure activities encourage students to try new things while they develop valuable skills in a nurturing environment. Through these adventure outings, teens from Florida relate the results of their own actions to the natural consequences that occur in the natural environment around them.
While your child is at our autism boarding school, you will receive updates and individualized multidisciplinary reports on your child’s deveoplment and growth while at Seven Stars. The testing and assessments carried out throughout our program strongly informs the duration of treatment for each student. If needed, we can provide guidance for next steps at the end of your child’s enrollment at our autism boarding school.
Over the course of programming, students take part in on-campus residential treatment along with off-campus adventure/recreation therapy. When Florida students are on campus, they are provided with a structured, home-like environment which combines academics, individual therapy, and activities designed to promote friendships amongst students.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Video Game Addiction
– Trauma-related struggles.
– Mood Disorders
– Family Conflict
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Refusing to go to school
– Academic failure.
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Social Difficulties
– Attachment Issues
– Immaturity related to development
– Learning Issues.
– Issues related to Aspergers
– Challenges related to ADHD
- Social Isolation and Autism: How To Help Teens on the Spectrum SocializeSocial relationships can be difficult for any teenager to navigate, but creating and maintaining relationships has another layer of complexity for teens on the spectrum. Working with teens on socialization is essential as it can boost self-esteem, increase a sense of belonging, and provide practice for essential skills like managing... Read more »
- How to Help Your Picky Eater Child with AutismIntroducing your baby to their first solid food is a milestone in most parents’ lives. It marks a new phase in life as they begin to discover new flavors and textures. But some children, especially those with autism, do not get enjoyment from experiencing new foods, and this can continue... Read more »
- Family Programming: Working On The Family Relationship During TreatmentFinding the right treatment program for your teen can feel like an overwhelming task. You have to take into account your teen’s specific needs and struggles while also making sure that the program and its staff are the best fit possible. An important service that Seven Stars uses with our... Read more »