Does your child from Delaware struggle with autism-related friend and school issues? Seven Stars is an autism boarding school that helps Delaware teens – ages 13-17 – with autism get the therapeutic care they need. Our autism boarding school helps Delaware teens on the spectrum form positive habits that can help boost self-efficacy and self-awareness.
The unique program of our autism boarding school supports Delaware teens with a combination approach that uses all the best features of stabilization/assessment, residential treatment, and wilderness therapy. As a premier autism boarding school for Delaware adolescents, our program is built upon a framework of positive psychology. This means we use a strengths-based approach instead of focusing on students’ deficits. With these strengths, we form an individualized therapeutic treatment plan.
At Seven Stars, we know that choosing an autism boarding school is a very difficult decision for families. Our team of professionals is here to help you understand if our autism boarding school is the best option for your Delaware child.
Even though we are not located in Delaware and instead in Utah, we work with teens and families from across the country Distance from the routines of home can be beneficial for teens on the autism spectrum. Our caring, supportive environment helps teens break out of their routines and learn new, exciting things about themselves.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Delaware Teens
At our autism boarding school for struggling teens from Delaware, we help teens and their families create comprehensive, individualized treatment plans. Our hybrid program mixes the best elements of residential treatment, assessments, and adventure activities.
Seven Stars includes an evaluation component that includes clinically sophisticated assessments for all students from Delaware. Using these assessments, our goal is to understand and emphasize Delaware students’ strengths (and not to further identify areas of weakness). After this, we work to develop these strengths further during their stay at our autism boarding school.
Our fun adventure activities encourage students to try new things while they develop valuable skills in a nurturing environment. Through these adventure outings, teens from Delaware relate the results of their own actions to the natural consequences that occur in the natural environment around them.
Delaware students experience weeks of on-campus residential treatment and off-campus adventure therapy experiences. When students from Delaware are on campus, they are in a home-like yet structured setting that blends school, therapy, and social activities.
While your child is at our autism boarding school, you will receive updates and individualized multidisciplinary reports on your child’s deveoplment and growth while at Seven Stars. The evaluations and testing that occurs at our program helps inform the rest of treatment for each of our students. If needed, we can provide guidance for next steps at the end of your child’s enrollment at our autism boarding school.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues related to Aspergers
– Technology Addiction
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Immaturity related to development
– Autism-related issues
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Refusing to go to school
– Social Difficulties
– Family Conflict
– Struggling with academic success.
– Adoption Issues
– Issues related to trauma.
- What is Neurodiversity?If you’ve explored the twenty-first-century mental health landscape you’ve probably come across the terms “neurodiverse” or “neurodiversity” and wondered what they mean. So let’s get into it, what exactly is neurodiversity? Neurodiversity, short for neurological diversity, is the concept that there is natural variation in the human brain that leads to... Read more »
- Nurturing Potential: Celebrating ADHD Awareness Month with Discover Seven StarsOctober is not just a month of falling leaves and pumpkin spice lattes; it’s also ADHD Awareness Month, a time to recognize the challenges faced by individuals with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and celebrate the strides made in its understanding and treatment. At Discover Seven Stars, we stand at the forefront... Read more »
- How to Express Love to Your Autistic ChildIt’s important to express love to those who are close to us, and parents of autistic children may encounter unexpected learning curves. It’s important to find ways to show love to children in ways that reflect their own uniqueness and make them feel seen and supported. Children with Autism Spectrum... Read more »