Does your child from Colorado struggle with autism-related friend and school issues? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Colorado teens ages 13-17, provides therapeutic assistance for Colorado teens on the autism spectrum. Our autism boarding school works with teens from Colorado that are on the spectrum to build the skills they need to improve their confidence and awareness.
The unique program of our autism boarding school supports Colorado teens with a combination approach that uses all the best features of stabilization/assessment, residential treatment, and wilderness therapy. As a premier autism boarding school for Colorado adolescents, our program is built upon a framework of positive psychology. This means we use a strengths-based approach instead of focusing on students’ deficits. Using these strengths, we create an individualized treatment plan.
Although we are located in Utah and not in Colorado, we help teens from all over the country. Especially for teens on the spectrum, a bit of distance from home can be helpful for treatment. Our warm, welcoming setting helps adolescents shift out of negative patterns and into positive and healthy routines.
At Seven Stars, we know that choosing an autism boarding school is a very difficult decision for families. Our team of professionals is here to help you understand if our autism boarding school is the best option for your Colorado child.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Colorado Teens
Our leading autism boarding school helps teens and families from Colorado with a comprehensive and individualized approach to care. Our approach splits treatment into a combination of residential treatment programming, assessments, and outdoor adventure programming.
Throughout their time at Seven Stars, we facilitate clinically advanced, comprehensive assessments for all Colorado students. The goal of these assessments is not to break down the challenges a Colorado student may be facing, but to highlight the strengths of each student. From this, we use a strengths-based approach to continue to develop their strengths throughout their stay at our autism boarding school.
During your child’s stay at our autism boarding school, you and your family will get regular updates as well as individualized multidisciplinary reports which highlight your child’s progress while at Seven Stars. The assessments and testing that takes place throughout the program are essential to determining the best course of treatment for each teen. If necessary, at the end of your child’s experience at our autism boarding school, we provide recommendations for continued care and future treatment needs.
Our fun adventure activities encourage students to try new things while they develop valuable skills in a nurturing environment. During these adventure expeditions, Colorado students learn about the rewards and consequences for their behaviors through natural consequences in the environment during the moment.
Students from Colorado have weeks of both on-campus residential treatment programming and off-campus/outdoor adventure therapy activities. When students from Colorado are on campus, they are in a home-like yet structured setting that blends school, therapy, and social activities.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Developmental Immaturity
– Level 1 Autism
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Learning Issues.
– Attachment Issues
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Issues succeeding academically.
– Video Game Addiction
– Refusing to go to school
– Issues making and keeping friends
– Issues related to trauma.
– Family Problems
- Discover Seven Stars: A Transformational Approach to Helping Struggling Teens ThriveThe journey from adolescence to adulthood can be challenging, especially for struggling teens who face various emotional, behavioral, and academic difficulties. Discover Seven Stars has emerged as a beacon of hope for parents and guardians seeking effective therapeutic solutions for their teens. Discover Seven Stars is a pioneering residential treatment... Read more »
- Tips for Keeping The Holidays with the Family Stress-FreeHome for the Holidays For so many, the holidays are a time of joy and reconnection with those that don’t get to be visited often. The holidays can be a stressful time for families, especially when mental health issues are involved. In order to make the most of this special time... Read more »
- How to Express Love to Your Autistic ChildIt’s important to express love to those who are close to us, and parents of autistic children may encounter unexpected learning curves. It’s important to find ways to show love to children in ways that reflect their own uniqueness and make them feel seen and supported. Children with Autism Spectrum... Read more »