Does your child from Arkansas struggle with autism-related friend and school issues? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Arkansas teens ages 13-17, provides therapeutic assistance for Arkansas teens on the autism spectrum. Our autism boarding school helps Arkansas teens on the spectrum form positive habits that can help boost self-efficacy and self-awareness.
The unique model of our autism boarding school for Arkansas teens combines the best aspects of residential treatment, stabilization, and wilderness therapy. As a leading autism boarding school for teens from Arkansas, we utilize positive psychology for the basis of our work. We believe in focusing on the strengths of our students, not their weaknesses. With these strengths, we form an individualized therapeutic treatment plan.
Although we are located in Utah and not in Arkansas, we help teens from all over the country. Being away from home can be extremely beneficial for teens with autism. Our warm, welcoming setting helps adolescents shift out of negative patterns and into positive and healthy routines.
Seven Stars knows that deciding to have your child attend an autism boarding school is not a decision that families take lightly and can be a difficult decision to reach. That’s why we are here to help you decide if our autism boarding school is the right choice for your child from Arkansas.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Arkansas Teens
With a whole-person approach to care, our comprehensive autism boarding school helps struggling teens from Arkansas with individualized treatment. Our model combines assessments, traditional residential treatment programming, and adventure outings.
Seven Stars includes an evaluation component that includes clinically sophisticated assessments for all students from Arkansas. The goal of these assessments is not to break down the challenges a Arkansas student may be facing, but to highlight the strengths of each student. After this, we work to develop these strengths further during their stay at our autism boarding school.
During your child’s stay at our autism boarding school, you and your family will get regular updates as well as individualized multidisciplinary reports which highlight your child’s progress while at Seven Stars. The assessments and testing that takes place throughout the program are essential to determining the best course of treatment for each teen. If needed, we can provide guidance for next steps at the end of your child’s enrollment at our autism boarding school.
Our fun adventure activities encourage students to try new things while they develop valuable skills in a nurturing environment. Through these adventure outings, teens from Arkansas relate the results of their own actions to the natural consequences that occur in the natural environment around them.
Over the course of programming, students take part in on-campus residential treatment along with off-campus adventure/recreation therapy. When Arkansas students are on campus, they are provided with a structured, home-like environment which combines academics, individual therapy, and activities designed to promote friendships amongst students.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– School Refusal
– Technology Addiction
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Struggling with academic success.
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Developmental Immaturity
– Issues related to trauma.
– Sensory Issues.
– Adoption Issues
– Level 1 Autism
– Attention Deficit Disorder
- When Your Teen Lives Online: Dealing with Internet AddictionIn the United States, technology has gradually become a big part of our lives. Currently, the most popular form of technology is information technology or I.T. for short. This mainly includes communication or information sharing via computers and the internet. While there are many benefits to the advancement of information... Read more »
- Autism and Anxiety: Why Social Challenges May Be Causing the IssueWhen you first think of anxiety you may think of it as a relatively common disorder that many adults face on a regular basis. But, did you know that people on the autism spectrum show significantly higher rates of anxiety disorders than people who are not on the spectrum? Autism spectrum... Read more »
- Is your teen out of control? Tips for working with disruptive teensDealing with a teen that seems out of control can be a very isolating and frustrating experience for any parent. If you’ve been working through aggressive, defiant, or disruptive behavior from your teen, you may have grown tired of hearing criticisms from family and friends and even pulled back from... Read more »