Is your Alabama child on the autism spectrum struggling with social and academic issues? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Alabama teens ages 13-17, provides therapeutic assistance for Alabama teens on the autism spectrum. At our autism boarding school, we help Alabama teens with autism create lasting changes that positively affect their self-confidence and resilience.
The innovative model of our autism boarding school for teens from Alabama blends all the best parts of stabilization services, residential treatment therapy, and wilderness therapy programming. As a premier autism boarding school for Alabama adolescents, our program is built upon a framework of positive psychology. We believe in focusing on the strengths of our students, not their weaknesses. From these strengths, we are able to build an individualized treatment plan.
Seven Stars understands that deciding on an autism boarding school can be one of the most difficult decisions a family can make. That’s why we are here to help you decide if our autism boarding school is the right choice for your child from Alabama.
Though we are in Utah and not located in Alabama, we have worked with hundreds of families from all over the country. Being away from home can be extremely beneficial for teens with autism. Our warm, welcoming setting helps adolescents shift out of negative patterns and into positive and healthy routines.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Alabama Teens
With a whole-person approach to care, our comprehensive autism boarding school helps struggling teens from Alabama with individualized treatment. Our model combines assessments, traditional residential treatment programming, and adventure outings.
Throughout a student’s time at our program, there is a thorough assessment component where all Alabama students receive comprehensive evaluations. Using these assessments, our goal is to understand and emphasize Alabama students’ strengths (and not to further identify areas of weakness). After this, we work to develop these strengths further during their stay at our autism boarding school.
Students from Alabama have weeks of both on-campus residential treatment programming and off-campus/outdoor adventure therapy activities. When Alabama students are on campus, they are provided with a structured, home-like environment which combines academics, individual therapy, and activities designed to promote friendships amongst students.
Throughout your child’s time at our autism boarding school, your family will receive individualized multidisciplinary reports about your child’s progress at Seven Stars. The evaluations and testing that occurs at our program helps inform the rest of treatment for each of our students. If needed, we can provide guidance for next steps at the end of your child’s enrollment at our autism boarding school.
This outdoor adventure programming engages students while they develop transferable skills in an encouraging environment. With our adventure excursions, students from Alabama understand the effects and consequences of their actions which relates to the natural consequences they witness in nature.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues related to Autism
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Developmental Immaturity
– Attachment Issues
– Issues related to trauma.
– Struggling with academic success.
– Online Addiction
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Not attending school
– Learning Disorders.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Difficulties related to senses.
- Puberty and Mental HealthChanging Physiology Our modern world puts a lot of pressure on developing children. We are seeing increased rates of stress, clinical depression, anxiety, poor coping mechanisms, and more. Moreover, puberty brings volatility in behavior, attitudes, and moods that can outwardly look like mental health issues. Puberty can be a difficult time... Read more »
- Uncharted Territory: Internet Safety for TeensIt is no secret that the internet has increasingly gained popularity, particularly in our youth. In fact, it is estimated that American teenagers spend an average of 9 hours per day online. This number is astounding, as it indicates the average teen spends more time online than they do on... Read more »
- A Deficit of Attention: Finding the Right ADHD Treatment for YouthAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a medical and therapeutic term that is being used to diagnose young adolescents when it comes to their uncontrolled behaviors. While the disorder has been noted over multiple medical logs over the span of 200 years, its familiarity and acceptance have only recently taken... Read more »