Is your Alabama child on the autism spectrum struggling with social and academic issues? Seven Stars, an autism boarding school for Alabama teens ages 13-17, provides therapeutic assistance for Alabama teens on the autism spectrum. At our autism boarding school, we help Alabama teens with autism create lasting changes that positively affect their self-confidence and resilience.
The innovative model of our autism boarding school for teens from Alabama blends all the best parts of stabilization services, residential treatment therapy, and wilderness therapy programming. As a premier autism boarding school for Alabama adolescents, our program is built upon a framework of positive psychology. We believe in focusing on the strengths of our students, not their weaknesses. From these strengths, we are able to build an individualized treatment plan.
Seven Stars understands that deciding on an autism boarding school can be one of the most difficult decisions a family can make. That’s why we are here to help you decide if our autism boarding school is the right choice for your child from Alabama.
Though we are in Utah and not located in Alabama, we have worked with hundreds of families from all over the country. Being away from home can be extremely beneficial for teens with autism. Our warm, welcoming setting helps adolescents shift out of negative patterns and into positive and healthy routines.
For more information about us, call 844-601-1167 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Getting Help At Our Autism Boarding School For Alabama Teens
With a whole-person approach to care, our comprehensive autism boarding school helps struggling teens from Alabama with individualized treatment. Our model combines assessments, traditional residential treatment programming, and adventure outings.
Throughout a student’s time at our program, there is a thorough assessment component where all Alabama students receive comprehensive evaluations. Using these assessments, our goal is to understand and emphasize Alabama students’ strengths (and not to further identify areas of weakness). After this, we work to develop these strengths further during their stay at our autism boarding school.
Students from Alabama have weeks of both on-campus residential treatment programming and off-campus/outdoor adventure therapy activities. When Alabama students are on campus, they are provided with a structured, home-like environment which combines academics, individual therapy, and activities designed to promote friendships amongst students.
Throughout your child’s time at our autism boarding school, your family will receive individualized multidisciplinary reports about your child’s progress at Seven Stars. The evaluations and testing that occurs at our program helps inform the rest of treatment for each of our students. If needed, we can provide guidance for next steps at the end of your child’s enrollment at our autism boarding school.
This outdoor adventure programming engages students while they develop transferable skills in an encouraging environment. With our adventure excursions, students from Alabama understand the effects and consequences of their actions which relates to the natural consequences they witness in nature.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Issues related to Autism
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Developmental Immaturity
– Attachment Issues
– Issues related to trauma.
– Struggling with academic success.
– Online Addiction
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Not attending school
– Learning Disorders.
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Difficulties related to senses.
- Creating a Supportive Environment for Your LGBTQ+ and Autistic TeenAdolescence is a period of self-discovery and identity formation. For LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, and others) teens and those with autism, this journey can be uniquely challenging due to the distinctive experiences and obstacles they encounter. For a teen who is LGBTQ+ and autistic, the combination of the... Read more »
- How Equine Therapy Helps Teens With AutismAutism affects people from all walks of life and can lead to challenges interacting in social situations—particularly for teenagers, who are prone to increased anxiety and difficulty focusing during this period of immense physical and emotional development. Unfortunately, traditional forms of therapy alone don’t always have the desired effect when... Read more »
- Discover Seven Stars: A Transformational Approach to Helping Struggling Teens ThriveThe journey from adolescence to adulthood can be challenging, especially for struggling teens who face various emotional, behavioral, and academic difficulties. Discover Seven Stars has emerged as a beacon of hope for parents and guardians seeking effective therapeutic solutions for their teens. Discover Seven Stars is a pioneering residential treatment... Read more »