Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for New Hampshire teens, is a place where your child can find safety and support from our team of experts. Our Aspergers school is here to help New Hampshire teens on the autism spectrum that are experiencing difficulties socializing or struggling with learning disorders. By using various forms of therapies, such as residential treatment and adventure outings, our New Hampshire teens get the best out of both worlds.
Despite being located in Utah and not in New Hampshire, we provide treatment for teens from all over the United States. Since we believe that every child is unique, we design an individual approach for each of our students.
Your teen is only ever presented with age and ability appropriate challenges. Feeling safe and supported is crucial to the treatment process. It’s important to find the right balance of give and take to encourage them to find their true selves. With more confidence and a brighter outlook, your New Hampshire child will be prepared to take on life’s challenges using the knowledge and skills they’ve gained in therapy at our Aspergers school. Wilderness therapy instills the courage needed to help students learn to navigate social situations more effectively.
What Can New Hampshire Teens Expect from An Aspergers School?
New Hampshire teens with emotional and behavioral difficulties come to our Aspergers school for a supportive environment in which to transform their lives.
Seven Stars is based in Utah, but we help teens across the U.S. Often, getting treatment in a different environment than one’s everyday life can be especially successful.
We’ve joined various types of therapy together into one program to better serve the complex needs of each teen.
During their stay, New Hampshire teens visit scenic locations near our Aspergers school as part of our outdoor recreation program.
Teens will be a part of both traditional, on-campus therapy and experiential, adventure activities throughout their journey with us. On campus, New Hampshire teens attend classes and interact with their peers. Understanding what motivates each teen enables our team to create attainable goals for students to reach, increasing their confidence and providing the tools they need to create long-term success.
Knowing exactly where our students are, both emotionally and physically at arrival, helps us determine the best path forward. Our team makes a plan to fit your child’s needs based on all of the information gathered in the initial examination. We can provide a stabilization period if needed.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Sensory Issues.
– School Refusal
– Mood Disorders
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Struggling with academic success.
– Issues related to trauma.
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Online Addiction
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Learning Disorders.
– Developmental Immaturity
- Family Time: Bonding and Positive Parenting ActivitiesBonding with your teenager can often feel more difficult and less natural than it did when he was a child, but research indicates that teens still need and crave active attention and support from their parents. While teens tend to spend more time outside of the home with their friends... Read more »
- Is My Teen with Autism Suffering from Depression?Children with Autism are four times as likely to experience depression at some point in their lives than their neurotypical peers. There are many reasons why this might be the case including a realization that they are different, struggling to cope with academic expectations, and struggling to understand social rules... Read more »
- The Difference Between Positive & Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »