Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for New Hampshire teens, is a place where your child can find safety and support from our team of experts. Our Aspergers school is here to help New Hampshire teens on the autism spectrum that are experiencing difficulties socializing or struggling with learning disorders. By using various forms of therapies, such as residential treatment and adventure outings, our New Hampshire teens get the best out of both worlds.
Despite being located in Utah and not in New Hampshire, we provide treatment for teens from all over the United States. Since we believe that every child is unique, we design an individual approach for each of our students.
Your teen is only ever presented with age and ability appropriate challenges. Feeling safe and supported is crucial to the treatment process. It’s important to find the right balance of give and take to encourage them to find their true selves. With more confidence and a brighter outlook, your New Hampshire child will be prepared to take on life’s challenges using the knowledge and skills they’ve gained in therapy at our Aspergers school. Wilderness therapy instills the courage needed to help students learn to navigate social situations more effectively.
What Can New Hampshire Teens Expect from An Aspergers School?
New Hampshire teens with emotional and behavioral difficulties come to our Aspergers school for a supportive environment in which to transform their lives.
Seven Stars is based in Utah, but we help teens across the U.S. Often, getting treatment in a different environment than one’s everyday life can be especially successful.
We’ve joined various types of therapy together into one program to better serve the complex needs of each teen.
During their stay, New Hampshire teens visit scenic locations near our Aspergers school as part of our outdoor recreation program.
Teens will be a part of both traditional, on-campus therapy and experiential, adventure activities throughout their journey with us. On campus, New Hampshire teens attend classes and interact with their peers. Understanding what motivates each teen enables our team to create attainable goals for students to reach, increasing their confidence and providing the tools they need to create long-term success.
Knowing exactly where our students are, both emotionally and physically at arrival, helps us determine the best path forward. Our team makes a plan to fit your child’s needs based on all of the information gathered in the initial examination. We can provide a stabilization period if needed.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Sensory Issues.
– School Refusal
– Mood Disorders
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Struggling with academic success.
– Issues related to trauma.
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Online Addiction
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Learning Disorders.
– Developmental Immaturity
- Distracted teen or ADHD in teens?If you have a teen in your life, you’ve noticed how they can simultaneously be answering a text message, watching a Youtube video, and searching the kitchen for snacks. We see teenagers flit from notification to notification on their multiple devices, but how can you tell if your teen is... Read more »
- Active Listening Social Skills for Teens on the SpectrumActive listening is one of the hardest social skills for teens on the spectrum to integrate into their social interactions based on auditory processing difficulties. As they may be easily overstimulated by background noise, tone of voice, and the sound of their own thoughts during conversations, it can be difficult... Read more »
- How to Make Video Game Time PositiveVideo games can be a hot button topic for parents. We don’t want to see our children glued to their screens or making unhealthy life choices, but there is recent evidence that when approached correctly, video games can have a positive impact on teens with autism. Autism and Video Games Video games... Read more »