Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for Minnesota teens, is a place where your child can find safety and support from our team of experts. Finding successful treatment methods for teens on the autism spectrum can be challenging, so we’re here to help. By using various forms of therapies, such as residential treatment and adventure outings, our Minnesota teens get the best out of both worlds.
Although located in Utah and not in Minnesota, we help teens from all over the country find success. We create a specific plan for each student, based on their particular needs.
To determine how best to support your child’s unique needs, we perform various examinations to get key information about their strengths and weaknesses. We want Minnesota teens in our Aspergers school to feel in control of their actions and know they are fully capable of good decision making. They get just the right amount of challenge so we can unlock their full potential. Upon completing the therapy at our Aspergers school, Minnesota teens will have hope for the future and a greater understanding of themselves. Thanks to our wilderness therapy, they will also learn how to collaborate with other people and how to be more independent.
What Can Minnesota Teens Expect from An Aspergers School?
If your Minnesota teen on the autism spectrum needs help, our Aspergers school is a great place to start.
Although Seven Stars is located in Utah and not in Minnesota, we provide services to children across the United States. For many students, leaving home prompts a new outlook and makes receiving treatment easier and less intimidating.
Seven Stars developed a program that combines several therapeutic models into one so that our students can benefit from each one.
Our Aspergers school staff thoroughly examines every Minnesota teen upon arrival to establish a mental and physical baseline. This allows us to create an individual plan for our students to fully utilize their capabilities. For teens that need some time to settle, we provide a period of stabilization that can last a couple of weeks.
While off campus, Minnesota teens get to enjoy outdoor activities on beautiful locations near our Aspergers school, learn to cooperate with other students and be more independent.
Over the course of their time at Seven Stars, students participate in both residential and adventure programming. On campus, Minnesota teens attend classes and interact with their peers. Thanks to our detailed assessment, we can easily establish to what degree their intellect and their comfort zone can be challenged in order for them to grow.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Level 1 Autism
– Issues related to trauma.
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Social Difficulties
– Mood Disorders
– Video Game Addiction
– Academic failure.
– Refusing to go to school
– Learning Disorders.
– Attachment Issues
– Family Conflict
- Daily Points and Feedback System Promotes Positive BehaviorsHow often do you think your teen hears the words: “No”, “You can’t”, or “You shouldn’t” in a day? For teens on the spectrum, they may find that it is difficult to live up to expectations or fit in with social norms. They may feel like they are always being... Read more »
- The Difference Between Positive & Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »
- Autism and Anxiety: Why Social Challenges May Be Causing the IssueWhen you first think of anxiety you may think of it as a relatively common disorder that many adults face on a regular basis. But, did you know that people on the autism spectrum show significantly higher rates of anxiety disorders than people who are not on the spectrum? Autism spectrum... Read more »