If your Louisiana child needs a safe place to receive therapeutic treatment, they are welcome at Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for struggling teens. Our Aspergers school is here to help Louisiana teens on the autism spectrum that are experiencing difficulties socializing or struggling with learning disorders. By using various forms of therapies, such as residential treatment and adventure outings, our Louisiana teens get the best out of both worlds.
Despite being located in Utah and not in Louisiana, we provide treatment for teens from all over the United States. Having a personalized program plan for your teen is the key to creating a successful therapeutic experience.
Your teen is only ever presented with age and ability appropriate challenges. Feeling safe and supported is crucial to the treatment process. It’s important to find the right balance of give and take to encourage them to find their true selves. After finishing the therapy at our Aspergers school, Louisiana teens will come out with more confidence and improved social skills. Your child can gain independence and improve their social skills through our wilderness therapy.
What Can Louisiana Teens Expect from An Aspergers School?
If your Louisiana teen on the autism spectrum needs help, our Aspergers school is a great place to start.
Although Seven Stars is not located in Louisiana, we provide services to teens throughout the country. Often, getting treatment in a different environment than one’s everyday life can be especially successful.
The Seven Stars program combines several therapies into one, enabling our students to determine exactly which kind of therapy works for them.
During their stay, Louisiana teens visit scenic locations near our Aspergers school as part of our outdoor recreation program.
Our Aspergers school staff thoroughly examines every Louisiana teen upon arrival to establish a mental and physical baseline. This way, we can craft a personalized curriculum that fits the individual’s needs. We can provide a stabilization period if needed.
Teens will be a part of both traditional, on-campus therapy and experiential, adventure activities throughout their journey with us. While on campus, Louisiana teens in our Aspergers school participate in academic and social activities and are supported by individual and group therapies. Understanding what motivates each teen enables our team to create attainable goals for students to reach, increasing their confidence and providing the tools they need to create long-term success.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Refusing to go to school
– Learning-Related Challenges.
– Challenges related to ADHD
– Mood Disorders
– Adoption Issues
– Family Problems
– Video Game Addiction
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Difficulties related to senses.
– Academic failure.
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Difficulties communicating with others
- New Research Sheds Light on Hypersensitivity in Teens with AutismHave you ever been in a loud restaurant and thought to yourself, “I wish they would turn the music down!”? Or maybe you’re in a particularly crowded store and wish you had a little more elbow room. While we’ve all felt discomfort in those moments, but for teens with autism... Read more »
- How to Make Video Game Time PositiveVideo games can be a hot button topic for parents. We don’t want to see our children glued to their screens or making unhealthy life choices, but there is recent evidence that when approached correctly, video games can have a positive impact on teens with autism. Autism and Video Games Video games... Read more »
- Behavioral Aspects of Therapeutic ProgrammingMany parents have behaviors they wish they could change in their children. And while we try to celebrate our children for exactly who they are, there may be times when behaviors are negatively impacting your child’s life and it is time to look for more options. Understanding the Behavior Applied Behavior Analysis... Read more »