Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for Florida teens, helps struggling teens on the Autism Spectrum by providing academic and therapeutic assistance. Successfully treating the social and academic challenges your child faces begins with our comprehensive program that combines different types of therapies into one. But we don’t just help Florida teens get temporarily better. We want to give them the tools they need to embark on the journey to a healthier, happier life.
Although we are not located in Florida we help teens from all over the United States. Residential and wilderness therapy combined can lead to more successful outcomes than just engaging in one type of therapy alone. It can take a variety of therapeutic approaches for Florida teens to find their inner strength and the courage to move forward.
Our Aspergers school treats adolescent girls and boys. For every single one of them, we develop a unique combination of individual and group therapy so they can get the most out of our program. With our thorough assessment, we are able to determine their social and academic skills and challenge them accordingly and give them tasks we know they can accomplish. To get more information about our Aspergers school, call us at 844-601-1167.
Seven Stars: Get Treatment in Our Aspergers School for Florida Teens
We understand that choosing the right Aspergers school for your child is a major decision. It’s our goal to provide a specialized, exceptional treatment plan for each child. Students come to us with all sorts of backgrounds, and we believe that each one deserves the chance to become the best version of themselves, and receive the support needed to do so.
Although we are located in Utah and not Florida, we admit teens from across the U.S. Some studies suggest that going away from home for treatment benefits students.
To complete treatment in our Aspergers school, students work through assessments, adventure outings, and therapeutic programming on campus. We fully assess every teen by using numerous physical and psychological tests. This provides us with all the information we need to plan further steps.
These assessments enable us to identify what activities will stimulate growth in order to make the formal treatment plan. The teens participate in various forms of off-campus therapy throughout this part of the program. While they are on campus, they explore their intellectual strengths and work on their social skills by interacting with other students. While they are off campus, they participate in outdoor activities and learn valuable skills and life lessons, all under the supervision of our experienced staff.
In our Aspergers school, residential treatment programming will be up to four months long depending on the student. After that, further steps are discussed with the parents.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Level 1 Autism
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Social Difficulties
– Issues related to trauma.
– Learning Disorders.
– Academic failure.
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Family Conflict
– Not attending school
– Developmental Immaturity
– Sensory Issues.
– Technology Addiction
- Distracted teen or ADHD in teens?If you have a teen in your life, you’ve noticed how they can simultaneously be answering a text message, watching a Youtube video, and searching the kitchen for snacks. We see teenagers flit from notification to notification on their multiple devices, but how can you tell if your teen is... Read more »
- Does Every Teen on the Autism Spectrum Have Sensory Processing Disorder?While many individuals on the autism spectrum struggle with sensory sensitivities, not everyone with Sensory Processing Disorder is on the spectrum and vice versa. It is a common assumption that signs of sensory processing issues and attention issues may be related to co-occurring disorders, but they may also be explained... Read more »
- Behavioral Aspects of Therapeutic ProgrammingMany parents have behaviors they wish they could change in their children. And while we try to celebrate our children for exactly who they are, there may be times when behaviors are negatively impacting your child’s life and it is time to look for more options. Understanding the Behavior Applied Behavior Analysis... Read more »