Get academic and therapeutic assistance for your child at Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for struggling teens in California. By combining different types of therapies into one, we created a comprehensive program that contains everything that is needed for the successful treatment of social and academic challenges. Our program is designed to provide long term solutions for California teens. We aim to give our students the strategies needed to navigate fuller, happier lives.
Although we are not located in California we help teens from all over the United States. From our research, we determined that combining residential and wilderness therapy proved very successful for teens. Both are crucial for California teens to find their peace and become valuable members of society.
In our Aspergers school, we work with boys and girls, ages 13-17. For each student, we create a personalized plan that involves both individual and group therapy. With our thorough assessment, we are able to determine their social and academic skills and challenge them accordingly and give them tasks we know they can accomplish. Please call us at 844-601-1167 to talk about whether our Aspergers school is the right fit for your child.
Seven Stars: Get Treatment in Our Aspergers School for California Teens
Finding a suitable Aspergers school for teens can be a challenging process. It’s our goal to provide a specialized, exceptional treatment plan for each child. Students come to us with all sorts of backgrounds, and we believe that each one deserves the chance to become the best version of themselves, and receive the support needed to do so.
Seven Stars is not located in California, but we help teens from all over the United States. Some studies suggest that going away from home for treatment benefits students.
To complete treatment in our Aspergers school, students work through assessments, adventure outings, and therapeutic programming on campus. Throughout your child’s time with us, we complete a total assessment of each student. We need to understand where students are to create their individual action plans.
Using the information from their assessment, we designate a specific curriculum for your teen during their treatment at our program. The teens participate in various forms of off-campus therapy throughout this part of the program. In the traditional residential setting, they work on communication skills and are encouraged to practice self-reflection. Our experienced staff lead outdoor activities that teach the kids life lessons in a recreational setting.
Treatment programming in our Aspergers school can last up to four months. It’s then up to Discover Seven Stars and the child’s caregivers to create next steps.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Autism-related issues
– Adoption Issues
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Developmental Immaturity
– School Refusal
– Sensory Issues.
– Learning Disorders.
– Dysfunction within the Family
– Issues related to trauma.
– Level 1 Autism
– Difficulties communicating with others
– Attention Deficit Disorder
– Technology Addiction
– Struggling with academic success.
- Is your teen out of control? Tips for working with disruptive teensDealing with a teen that seems out of control can be a very isolating and frustrating experience for any parent. If you’ve been working through aggressive, defiant, or disruptive behavior from your teen, you may have grown tired of hearing criticisms from family and friends and even pulled back from... Read more »
- Daily Points and Feedback System Promotes Positive BehaviorsHow often do you think your teen hears the words: “No”, “You can’t”, or “You shouldn’t” in a day? For teens on the spectrum, they may find that it is difficult to live up to expectations or fit in with social norms. They may feel like they are always being... Read more »
- The Difference Between Positive & Negative Smartphone Use in TeensIt’s no secret that smartphone usage is on the rise, in fact approximately 81 percent of Americans own a smartphone. Not only that but, the average smartphone user spends nearly 3 hours per day on their smartphone. To some, this may not sound like that big of a number, but... Read more »