Seven Stars, an Aspergers school for Arizona teens, helps struggling teens on the Autism Spectrum by providing academic and therapeutic assistance. By combining different types of therapies into one, we created a comprehensive program that contains everything that is needed for the successful treatment of social and academic challenges. Our program is designed to provide long term solutions for Arizona teens. We aim to give our students the strategies needed to navigate fuller, happier lives.
Although we are not located in Arizona we help teens from all over the United States. After a thorough examination of available types of therapies, we concluded that residential and wilderness therapy work very well together. Using the most proven methods available, we aim to help your Arizona teen find their way and become who they’ve always wanted to be.
We work with teenagers between the ages of 13-17. For every single one of them, we develop a unique combination of individual and group therapy so they can get the most out of our program. With our thorough assessment, we are able to determine their social and academic skills and challenge them accordingly and give them tasks we know they can accomplish. For more information about our Aspergers school, you can reach us at 844-601-1167.
Seven Stars: Get Treatment in Our Aspergers School for Arizona Teens
We understand that choosing the right Aspergers school for your child is a major decision. With an individualized plan for each and every one of our students, we enable them to achieve success. It’s critical for us to focus on the innate strengths of each Arizona teen we admit in order to best serve them.
Although we are located in Utah and not Arizona, we admit teens from across the U.S. Removing your child from their everyday environment is often helpful in successfully completing treatment.
The model of our Aspergers school combines assessments, adventure activities, and residential treatment programming. Throughout your child’s time with us, we complete a total assessment of each student. With the baseline set, we can determine what happens next.
Using the information from their assessment, we designate a specific curriculum for your teen during their treatment at our program. Students then alternate between residential and adventure therapy throughout the week. In the traditional residential setting, they work on communication skills and are encouraged to practice self-reflection. Our experienced staff lead outdoor activities that teach the kids life lessons in a recreational setting.
Treatment at our Aspergers school can take up to four months. It’s then up to Discover Seven Stars and the child’s caregivers to create next steps.
Who does Seven Stars help?
Seven Stars helps teens struggling with:
– Family Problems
– Struggling with academic success.
– Issues with developmental immaturity
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Issues related to trauma.
– Adoption and attachment related issues.
– Level 1 Autism
– Technology Addiction
– Sensory Related Issues.
– Learning Issues.
– Feelings of Anxiety
– Issues related to mood disorders.
– Social Difficulties
– School Refusal
- Is your teen out of control? Tips for working with disruptive teensDealing with a teen that seems out of control can be a very isolating and frustrating experience for any parent. If you’ve been working through aggressive, defiant, or disruptive behavior from your teen, you may have grown tired of hearing criticisms from family and friends and even pulled back from... Read more »
- Family Time: Bonding and Positive Parenting ActivitiesBonding with your teenager can often feel more difficult and less natural than it did when he was a child, but research indicates that teens still need and crave active attention and support from their parents. While teens tend to spend more time outside of the home with their friends... Read more »
- Uncharted Territory: Internet Safety for TeensIt is no secret that the internet has increasingly gained popularity, particularly in our youth. In fact, it is estimated that American teenagers spend an average of 9 hours per day online. This number is astounding, as it indicates the average teen spends more time online than they do on... Read more »